Love nachos and cheese? Fancy making some of these tasty Pulled pork nachos?
How To Make Pulled Pork Nachos:
- Preparation time:10 minutes
- Cooking time:5 minutes to 6 minutes
- Total time:15 minutes to 16 minutes
- ½ x 200g pack essential Waitrose Salted Tortilla Chips
- 100g pack Monterey Jack 1840 Cheese Slices, cubed
- 160g pack Waitrose Pulled Pork With Smoky BBQ Sauce (part of the new American range, in the chiller next to the cooked chicken and ham)
- 50g Cooks’ Ingredients Jalapeno Peppers, drained, any large pieces halved
- 1 x Waitrose 1 Perfectly Ripe Avocados 2s
- Juice of 1 lime
- Waitrose Vine Ripened Tomato Salsa, to serve
- Reduced fat soured cream, to serve
- Coriander leaves, to serve
1. Preheat the oven to 200°C, gas mark 6. Scatter half the tortillas over a large ovenproof dish or platter. Top with half the cheese. Repeat with another layer of the chips, then scatter over the pork in a single layer, followed by the jalapenos and remaining cheese.
2. Cook in the oven for 5-6 minutes, or until the cheese is totally melted and the pork is piping hot throughout.
3. Meanwhile, halve, stone and peel the avocado. Mash the flesh in a bowl with the lime juice, a generous pinch of salt and freshly ground black pepper until combined into chunky guacamole.
4. Remove the nachos from the oven. Serve immediately topped with the guacamole, salsa, soured cream and coriander leaves.
Fancy trying these Pulled Pork Nachos?
You might also like:
I love cheesy nachos and I could eat these at any time of the day, night or year. How about trying these Branston Turkey Nachos? Not just for Chriatmas!
Fancy a sweet twist on the savoury nachos?
How yummy do these Strawberry Cheesecake Nachos look!