Are you looking for a nice and tasty Crunchy Summer salad recipe?
How about making one of these; Crunchy Summer Salad with Celery, Radish and Apple. Yum!
This quick and easy salad packs a real crunch, helping you feel fuller for longer. It’s an ideal light lunch or perfect summer supper when served with cold roast chicken or grilled salmon fillets.
How To Make A Crunchy Summer Salad With Celery, Radish And Apple
Preparation time: 15 minutes
Cooking time: n/a
- 2 sticks of celery
- 4 radish
- ¼ Chinese leaf lettuce
- ½ green apple
- 2 spring onions
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tsp whole grain mustard
- 2 tsp honey
- 2 tsp lemon juice
- Handful of walnuts, roughly chopped
- Salt and pepper to season
What To Do:
- Slice the celery, radish, Chinese leaf, apple and spring onion very finely with a knife or with a mandolin.
- Mix together the oil, mustard, honey and lemon juice and season.
- On a large plate, lay out the sliced vegetables, then top with the walnuts and the dressing.
Recipe and image Love The Crunch.
Do you fancy making some Crunchy Summer Salad With Celery, Radish And Apple?
You might also like these crunchy recipes:
Something a little different for your Summer drinks: How To Make Celery And Mint Ice Cubes for Vodka And Tonic.
Maybe a nice and tasty stew? How To Make Brazilian Prawn Stew.
Love avocado? Avocado Toast with Blue Cheese, Radish And Walnut.
A tasty dip anyone? How To Make Toasted Garlic Hummus With Radishes And Pitta Bread.
A fun salad: Love The Crunch Noodle Kilner Jar Salad,