Here Comes The Weekend: Weekend Link Up

Here Comes The Weekend #WelcomeToTheWeekendLinkUp.

Here comes the weekend, Set off your sirens.

{Pink}

Welcome To The Weekend Link Up. Thanks for stopping by today and I hope you have fun at this week’s blog hop.

I am looking forward to this weekend as basically, I’ve had a stressed up week with one thing or another and I am looking forward to letting my hair down! Even thought, I’ve had it cut really short again! 😉

Here Comes The Weekend
Mollie Can You Please Move!?

I spent all day Monday & Tuesday building up my Daughters new wardrobe and drawers. Then I had to fill them all up again with all her clothes.

Mollie refusing to budge here. She sat on the wardrobe and gave me that cute look as if to say leave this and come and play ball.

So I had to take her outside a bit so she would move off of them and let me get started!

Tuesday I was worried about my Dad as he was having a big operation and then lots of other days to day stresses like work and forgetting to pick up my Daughter prescription yesterday, that hopefully will all turn out good in the end.

So now I am really looking forward to having a nice stress free weekend! Turning the computer off and having some fun with my family.

How about you. Are you looking forward to the weekend?

Here Comes The Weekend
Here Comes The Weekend. Time To Make Up

I’m off now to borrow some of my Daughters pretty glitter nail varnish now to cheer me up.

Here Comes The Weekend #WelcomeToTheWeekendLinkUp

Here Comes The Weekend
Here Comes The Weekend

Welcome To The Weekend Link Up Guidelines:

Please only link up family-friendly posts here today!

You can link up straight to any posts or straight to your homepage if you prefer. You can link any posts up on Friday’s. No need for a theme. Any posts you like. Old or new. Any amount of posts too.

You are welcome to tweet me any links you have added to the blog hop. Send your tweet to me at @clairejustineo using any of the #WeekendBloghop #WelcomeToTheWeekendBloghop #WeekendLinkUp #WelcomeToTheWeekendLinkUp hashtags you prefer and I will favourite,retweet and reply.

Please try to stop by again over the weekend when you have a spare five minutes and comment on a few of the blogs that have linked up here today.

Please kindly link back to the Welcome To The Weekend Blog Hop party in your posts if you like this blog hop to spread the word of the hop and encourage others to join us.  You can either link back or grab a Welcome To The Weekend Blog Hop widget from my blog hop page.

It would be great if you would like to follow me in some way? No worries if not. Please let me know in the comments below if you do, so I can follow you back.

This Linky Has Now Closed.

Some posts you might have missed:

Make And Enjoy Some BerryWorld Pimm’s Lollies This Summer.

Love In The Mist: #TheWednesdayLinkUp #WordlessWednesday #LinkUp.

Ground Control To Major Tom: Outfit Of The Day

Are we followers on Instagram?

32 responses to “Here Comes The Weekend: Weekend Link Up”

1. passion fruit, paws and peonies says:

Morning Claire, happy fri-yay! Looking forward to the weekend, have a great one xx

2. Laurie says:

Have a great weekend Claire. I’m just about to do a bedroom makeover too! I’m dreading it! xx

3. Have a great weekend!

4. Is This Mutton? says:

Hope you have a great weekend Claire, sounds like a stressful week!

5. Maureen says:

I am looking forward to the weekend too! This week had it’s moments when I just wanted to pull my hair out as well. But there’s always a light at the end of the tunnel and a new day that helps reenergize the body. I hope you have a wonderful weekend and Mollie is such a cutie!

Maureen | http://www.littlemisscasual.com

6. awayfromtheblue says:

Thank you for the link up!

Hope that you have a great weekend after your stressful week 🙂 I’ve managed to catch my first winter bug (only 2 weeks into winter, ha!) so it’s a low key one here!

Away From The Blue Blog

7. Mutton_style says:

Yes do relax. I intend to. I also want to sleep . I’ve survived on 4 hours sleep every night this week. A lady had to nudge me to wake me on the train yesterday!

8. Heather says:

You’ve been non stop lately. You deserve a relaxing weekend! I’m looking forward to that next weekend! This weekend is my daughter’s graduation party. Eek! Lots to do!

9. I’m sorry you’ve had a stressful week. Hopefully things will pick up for you now x

10. csuhpat1 says:

Praying that your weekend and upcoming week is less stressful. Thanks for hosting and I hope that you have a wonderful week.

11. Cheryl Shops says:

Ooh, loving the sparkly nail polishes! What did you end up choosing for your mani?
    Cheryl Shops | http://www.cherylshops.net

• Claire says:

The multi coloured glitter one. Love this one. I need to treat myself to one instead of keep borrowing my Daughters. Then again, she does keep borrowing my dresses 🙂

12. mummabstylish says:

Well done you! My dog is exactly the same, she sits and whines until I take her for a walk! But sleeps all day!! Love the nail colours what one did you chose? Have a super weekend Hun. Jacqui Mummabstylish

• Claire says:

Thanks Jacqui, the multi coloured sparkly one again. I love this one, I may need to buy her a new one with the amount of times I use it 🙂

13. I’m sorry it has been a stressful week, and I do hope your Dad is home and feeling better. Hope this weekend is a good one for you, Claire. I’m sharing a post on Kensington Palace this week. Thank you for hosting!

14. I hope your weekend is as good as you expected. My husband’s “weekend” is Friday and Saturday, so yesterday we did fun stuff. We’ll see what the rest of the weekend becomes.
    Looking through back posts, I love all the recipes you share! Right now, we are in a short-term, small apartment, but I’m going to add you to my reading list so I can always catch recipes in the future!

15. Nancy says:

Hope you have a relaxed weekend dear!

16. rawsonjl says:

I’m so sorry you’ve had such a stressful week; hope the weekend is nice and relaxing for you.