Happy Saturday. Fancy making some quick and easy BerryWorld Blueberry And Creamy Lemon Croissants? – These delicious breakfast treats are made in an instant and will fill the house with the smell of lovely fresh baking.
Pull open a croissant and it will reveal its oozing creamy blueberry centre, perfect for a treat any time of day.
How To Make BerryWorld Blueberry And Creamy Lemon Croissants:
Prep time: 15 minutes
Cooking time: 12-15 minutes
- 1 x 25g Jus Rol bake it fresh dough Croissants
- 50g cream cheese
- Zest of 1 lemon
- 3 tsps caster sugar
- 120g blueberries
What To Do:
1. Pre heat oven 200c/180c fan/Gas 6.
2. Follow the instructions on the pack and separate the dough into triangles. Mix together the cream cheese, lemon zest and sugar, divide between the croissants placing at the small side end. Top with the blueberries and roll to form crescents. Place on a lightly greased baking tray approximately 5 cm apart.
3. Bake for 10-15 mins until risen and golden brown.
4. Serve fresh and warm from the oven, taking care as the blueberry filling is hot.
5. Cook’s tip: Try making blueberry and chocolate croissants by replacing the cream cheese, lemon zest and sugar with chocolate spread such as Nutella™.
What do you think of this quick and easy BerryWorld Blueberry And Creamy Lemon Croissants recipe?
Fancy making some?
Recipe courtesy of BerryWorld.
As always, share your thoughts in the comments below.
You might also like these croissants idea:
Or maybe these blueberry ideas:
These delicious tangy muffins with a crunchy topping are just bursting with blueberries, best served warm and fresh from the oven. Easy and quick to make they are perfect for a breakfast or a teatime treat: BerryWorld Blueberry And Lemon Curd Muffins.
Almond cakes studded with blueberries topped with flaked almonds, anyone? A perfect weekend treat or something great to pack on a picnic: BerryWorld Blueberry Friands Topped With Flaked Almonds.