FRO-YO Strawberry Bark: Summer Party Treats. FRO-YO Strawberry Bark: Summer Party TreatsMake the most of sweet seasonal strawberries with this frozen yoghurt bark – it’s a great sharing dessert for summer parties and BBQ’s. Made with Greek yoghurt and fresh fruit, it’s lower in sugar than ice cream, plus you’ll benefit from the vitamin C in the strawberries.
FRO-YO Strawberry Bark: Summer Party Treats:
Ingredients – serves 6
- 500g tub of Greek yoghurt
- 250g strawberries, washed hulled and sliced
- 50 grams toasted chopped hazelnuts
- 2 tbsp. honey or fruit syrup
- 0.5 tsp. vanilla extract
How To Make:
1. Line a baking tray with parchment
2. Tip half the strawberries in a blender and pulse lightly until you have a puree
3. Tip the yoghurt, vanilla and honey into a bowl and mix. Swirl through the puree with a spoon (don’t mix in completely) then pour into the baking tray and even out with a spoon
4. Scatter the remaining sliced strawberries and hazelnuts over the top. Place in the freezer until set – a few hours should be enough. When you’re ready to serve, remove from the freezer, leave for a few minutes then cut into shards.
Nutrition information: Kcal 190 kcal, Protein 5g, Carbs 12g, Fat 13g, Fibre 2g
FRO-YO Strawberry Bark: Summer Party Treats.
What do you think of this recipe?
Fancy trying it?
You Might Also Like These Recipes:
How To Make A Healthy Watermelon Cucumber Slushy:
Remember summer trips to the corner shop for a slushy that would turn your tongue bubblegum blue? Upgrade the original sugar-laden slush using fresh fruit. Super hydrating and rich in vitamins A and C, it’s is an ideal way to refresh and rehydrate after a workout, as the watermelon is about 90 per cent water. It’s also ridiculously easy to make – all you need is a freezer, a blender and a bit of time
How To Make A Banana Nut Cornettos:
If you’re trying to take your sugar intake down a notch, try out these banana nice-cream Cornettos. Made with fresh bananas and peanut butter, each cone provides one of your five-a-day (yes really!), along with B vitamins and heart-healthy fats.