Lemon Roasted Chantenay With Feta And Mint Couscous Salad.
Happy Sunday Friends. Fancy a nice and colourful salad recipe?
Lemon Roasted Chantenay with Feta and Mint Couscous Salad – This tasty carrot and feta dish is a refreshing break from your everyday salad!
How To Make Lemon Roasted Chantenay with Feta and Mint Couscous Salad:
Cooking time: 25 minutes
- 400g Chantenay carrots cut in half lengthways
- 150g couscous
- 130ml boiling water
- 4 tbsp virgin olive oil
- ½ tsp crushed chilli seeds
- Juice of one large lemon
- 3 garlic cloves peeled and cut in half
- 1 bunch mint roughly chopped
- 200g Greek feta cheese roughly crumbled
- Sea salt and black pepper
What To Do:
1. Preheat oven to 180ºC/350ºF/Gas Mark4.
2. Place the carrots and garlic in a roasting tray. Drizzle with 2 tablespoons of the olive oil and the lemon juice. Season with sea salt and black pepper and sprinkle on the chilli seeds. Roast in the oven stirring twice during the cooking time for 20-25 minutes or until just tender but still with a bite. Then cool.
3. Meanwhile, mix the couscous with the boiling water, stir well, add the 2 remaining tablespoons of olive oil, season and cool.
4. Mix together the carrots, couscous and mint, then fold in the feta cheese. Adjust seasoning if necessary.
What do you think of this Lemon Roasted Chantenay With Feta And Mint Couscous Salad recipe?
Fancy trying it?
Recipe and image courtesy of Chantenay.
You Might Also Like:
Fancy A Chantenay Prosciutto And Rocket Salad?
Chantenay prosciutto and rocket salad anyone?
Are you enjoying the heatwave?
Do you fancy making a nice and tasty salad recipe up for dinner?
Chantenay And Raisin Breakfast Muffins For The Weekend:
Fancy making some Chantenay And Raisin Breakfast Muffins for breakfast or brunch?
A tasty recipe to try out over the weekend. Cake for breakfast!? What’s not to love!
How To Make A Chantenay, Thyme And Goat’s Cheese Tart:
How To Make A Chantenay, Thyme And Goat’s Cheese Tart. Happy Sunday friends. Fancy making a Chantenay, Thyme And Goat’s Cheese Tart? Perfect for this sunny weather. This makes a nice picnic treat or wholesome mid-week meal that easy really easy to whip up if you’re short on time.
Healthy Chantenay, Grapefruit And Ginger Super Juice: