BerryWorld Vegan Blackberry And Chocolate Cupcakes

BerryWorld Vegan Blackberry And Chocolate Cupcakes.

Happy Thursday friends. Fancy making some BerryWorld Vegan Blackberry And Chocolate Cupcakes?

These vegan cupcakes are full of chocolatey goodness, the rich chocolatey flavour and the tart blackberries make’s a great combination.

BerryWorld Vegan Blackberry And Chocolate Cupcakes

For The Icing:

150g icing sugar

20g blackberries plus extra to decorate

BerryWorld Vegan Blackberry And Chocolate Cupcakes

BerryWorld Vegan Blackberry And Chocolate Cupcakes:

What To Do:

1. Heat the oven to 180C/160C fan and line two bun tins with fairy cake size cases. In a bowl beat together the milk, sugar, oil and vanilla until combined.

2. Reserve 2tsp of flour then in a separate bowl sieve together the flour, cocoa and baking powder. Fold the dry ingredients into the wet until all combined. Sprinkle the reserved flour over the blackberries and gently shake them until they’re coated then gently stir into the batter.

3. Divide the mixture between the cake cases, bake for 20-24 minutes until the cakes spring back when you gently press the tops. Leave to cool completely.

4. While the cakes are cooling, make the icing. Roughly mash the blackberries and stir into the icing sugar.

5. When the cakes are cold spread the icing over and top with a whole blackberry.

Note: These work best in smaller fairy cake cases. The cakes can cook and rise quickly without drying out. We’ve used almond milk but you can use any milk you prefer.

BerryWorld Vegan Blackberry And Chocolate Cupcakes

What do you think of this BerryWorld Vegan Blackberry And Chocolate Cupcakes recipe?

Fancy trying some?

Recipe courtesy of BerryWorld.

BerryWorld Vegan Blackberry And Chocolate Cupcakes

You Might Also Like:

Fancy making some of these yummy BerryWorld Red Gooseberry Muffins With Marshmallow Topping?

BerryWorld Red Gooseberry Muffins With Marshmallow Topping.

BerryWorld Infused Gins anyone? Mix up your usual G&T by infusing the gin with berries. Not only will it have a pretty colour, but it will taste delicious too.

BerryWorld Infused Gins: Pretty Colour And Taste Delicious Too.

BerryWorld Red Gooseberry Bakewell Tarts. Fancy making some of these sweet BerryWorld Red Gooseberry Bakewell Tarts?

Some More Posts That Might Be Of Interest:

Find me on: Web | Twitter | Facebook

26 responses to “BerryWorld Vegan Blackberry And Chocolate Cupcakes”

1. oh wow – these sound like Vegan friendly Black Forest epic ness! I found your blog via the #bibs shortlist – good luck!

2. Heather says:

Yummy! These sound amazing!

3. mummabstylish says:

Yummy, they look so good Claire. Jacqui Mummabstylish

4. D. Parker says:

These look…good enough to eat! You had me at chocolate and cupcake, I can’t eat blackberries (dietary thingie), but I suppose I could substitute another berry I can eat. Bookmarking this and as soon as it cools off long enough fr me to use my oven, this is going in my tummy!!! Thank you!!!
    Off to share!
    Dropped by today from #BlogCrush but always happy to be here (not sure my waist feels the same lol).
    Wishing you a wonder-filled weekend! 🙂

5. Millie says:

Sounds a lovely combination. We made some vanilla cupcakes the other day. I will ty these next 🙂 #BlogCrush

6. Amy says:

This cupcakes look so decadent. Thank you for sharing at Nifty Thrifty Sunday.

7. Rebecca - Glutarama says:

oooh these look utterly delicious and joy! I can actually eat them too! Never thought to put blackberry and chocolate together, how odd, Ive not done that before…will most certainly be making these little beauties.

8. helenfern says:

Oh wow those are beautiful!! I bet they taste amazing! Pinned – Thanks for sharing at the What’s for Dinner party! Hope to see you every Sunday! Have a wonderful week.

9. farmhouse40 says:

What a yummy recipe. I would like to invite you to share at our party. I know my readers would love this project. Hope to see you there.

10. These look delicious. I will show my daughter as she loves baking! #blogcrush

11. Daydreamer mum says:

These look so good. My youngest is a baking fanatic !! She has school coffee morning Fri am going to suggest she give these a go .
    Congratulations someone loved this post so much they added it to our #BlogCrush linky

12. Your cupcakes will be one of my features this Saturday at the Snickerdoodle link party! Hope you stop by!