How To Make A BerryWorld Raspberry Brioche Pudding.
BerryWorld raspberry brioche pudding – This pudding has a sharp fruity flavour from the raspberries with lovely sweet brioche.
Try with ice cream for added indulgence.
Prep time: 15 mins
Cooking time: 35 mins
How To Make A BerryWorld Raspberry Brioche Pudding:
- 45g butter
- 10-12 slices brioche
- 300g raspberries
- 125g sugar
- 4 eggs
- 500ml double cream
- 300ml milk
- 1 orange, zest only
What To Do:
- Butter the brioche and cut the slices in half diagonally.
- Lay half of the slices in the bottom of a large ovenproof baking dish so that the corners overlap.
- Mash half of the raspberries with 3tbsp of sugar and spread over the brioche.
- Arrange the rest of the slices over the crushed raspberries then scatter over the remaining whole raspberries, tucking them in between the slices and nestling in any crevices.
- Beat the eggs in a bowl or large jug then beat in the remaining sugar, cream, milk and orange zest until well combined.
- Pour all over the brioche.
- Heat the oven to 170C/150C fan and allow the pudding to soak while the oven comes up to heat.
- Once hot cook for 35-40 minutes so that the centre of the pudding has a wobble but there’s no runny liquid.
What do you think of this How To Make A BerryWorld Raspberry Brioche Pudding?
Fancy trying it?
Recipe courtesy of BerryWorld.
You Might Also Like:
Fancy making some of these yummy BerryWorld Red Gooseberry Muffins With Marshmallow Topping?
BerryWorld Red Gooseberry Muffins With Marshmallow Topping.
BerryWorld Infused Gins anyone? Mix up your usual G&T by infusing the gin with berries. Not only will it have a pretty colour, but it will taste delicious too.
BerryWorld Infused Gins: Pretty Colour And Taste Delicious Too.
BerryWorld Red Gooseberry Bakewell Tarts. Fancy making some of these sweet BerryWorld Red Gooseberry Bakewell Tarts?
Some More Posts That Might Be Of Interest:
Find me on: Web | Twitter | Facebook