Chicken Tikka Curry: Autumn Jacket Potato Fillers.
Two classic favourites – Chicken Tikka and the Great British spud.
What’s not to like?
Prep: 5 mins
Cook: 20 mins
Chicken Tikka Curry: Autumn Jacket Potato Fillers:
- 2 tbsp vegetable oil
- 1 onion, peeled and chopped
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken thighs, cubed
- 1 red pepper, deseeded and cubed
- 2cm piece root ginger, grated
- 2 tbsp tikka masala curry paste
- 2 tbsp tomato puree
- 1 (400g) can coconut milk
- 100ml chicken stock or water
- zest and juice 1 lime
- salt and pepper to season
- plain yogurt and chopped coriander to garnish
- 4 Bannisters Yorkshire Family Farm Baked Jacket Potatoes
Chicken Tikka Curry: Autumn Jacket Potato Fillers Method:
- Heat the oil in a large pan, add the onion and fry over a medium heat until just golden.
- Add the chicken to the pan and cook, stirring until beginning to brown.
- Add the pepper, ginger and curry paste to the pan and cook stirring for 2 mins.
- Add the remaining ingredients, bring to the boil. Simmer uncovered for 10 mins until the curry is thickened. Adjust the seasoning to taste.
- Serve spooned into hot baked potatoes with a garnish of yogurt and chopped fresh coriander.
What do you think of this Chicken Tikka Curry: Autumn Jacket Potato Fillers recipe?
Do you fancy trying it?
Recipe and image c/o Bannisters Yorkshire Family Farm.
For more information about the full range, visit the Bannisters Yorkshire Family Farm website or to pick up a pack of 4 Bannisters Yorkshire Family Farm Baked Potatoes or 6 Bannister Yorkshire Family Farm Little Jacket Potatoes for around £2.00 – £2.50 in the freezer aisles of Tesco, Waitrose, Morrisons, Aldi, Ocado, Iceland, Whole Foods, Costcutter and Nisa.
Looking for so more recipe ideas?
Check out my Recipe Collection Here.
You Might Also Like: