Ghost Cupcakes: Great For Halloween. Happy Sunday.
(Updated post. First published here ).
How was your Monday?
Busy, busy here with the children off school for half term holidays.
I am just catching up now.
With just over a week until Halloween, today I thought I would share another fun and yummy Halloween recipe with you.
Ghost Cupcakes: Great For Halloween.
Are you looking for things to bake for Halloween?
Are you making easy cupcakes with the children?
Fancy making some of these ghost cupcakes?
How To Make Ghost Cupcakes:
Preparation time: 15 minutes
Cooking time: 15 minutes
Total time: 30 minutes
- 335g pack Betty Crocker Chocolate Chunk Muffin Mix
- 1 tbsp oil
- 1 medium British Blacktail Free Range Egg
- Semi-skimmed milk
For The Topping:
- 200ml double cream
- Dr Oetker Dark Chocolate Chips (selected stores)
1. Preheat the oven to 200°C, gas mark 6, and place 9 muffin cases in a muffin tin.
2. Prepare the muffin mix, oil, egg and milk according to the pack instructions, and divide between the 9 cases. Bake for 15 minutes until a skewer, when inserted into a muffin, comes out clean. Allow to cool.
3. Whisk the cream until it holds its shape and place in a piping bag with a 1cm nozzle. Pipe the cream onto the cakes to create ghost shapes. Use the chocolate chips for the eyes.
Ghost Cupcakes: Great For Halloween Recipe c/o: For more Halloween inspiration, please visit Waitrose & Partners/Halloween.
What do you think?
Fancy making some of these ghost cupcakes for Halloween?
You may also like these other Halloween recipes:
These Tarantula Eggs With Venom Dip are so much fun.
Halloween Spice Biscuits, anyone? Yes, please!!
How tempting are these Blood Sucking Pumpkin Cupcakes?
Try now or pin for Halloween.
What do you think?
Fancy trying any of these recipes?
Let us know by leaving a comment below.
Now I am off to make some fun plans with the children for the rest of the week.
Have you got anything fun planned for this week or the weekend?