Halloween BerryWorld Strawberry Ghosts. Hello friends, are you looking for any Halloween recipes this year? Fancy making some Halloween BerryWorld Strawberry Ghosts?
BerryWorld strawberries and chocolate are a match made in heaven make a delicious treat and a healthier alternative to a bar of chocolate.
Halloween BerryWorld Strawberry Ghosts – Trick or treat? These ghosts are the perfect healthier Halloween treats. Fun to make and perfect for sweet-toothed vampires.
Serves: makes 10
Preparation time: 20 minutes plus chilling time
How To Make Halloween BerryWorld Strawberry Ghosts:
- 200g White Chocolate
- 10 Strawberries
- Small tube of black icing
Halloween BerryWorld Strawberry Ghosts What To Do:
1. Start by carefully melting the chocolate in a heatproof bowl over a pan of barely simmering water. Make sure the base of the bowl does not touch the water. Break the chocolate into small pieces and allow to melt slowly.
2. Once the chocolate has melted, remove from the heat and cool for 5 minutes. Use a teaspoon to spoon a dollop of chocolate onto your serving plate, trailing a drizzle off to one side to make a ghost/tadpole shape.
3. Hold the leafy top of a strawberry and dip it into the chocolate, right up to its leaves. Set it down into the chocolate on the plate with the pointy end towards the trailing drizzle. Repeat with all of the strawberries and chocolate then leave to set.
4. Once the chocolate has set, pipe small dots onto the strawberries to make ghostly eyes and noses. Keep refrigerated until you’re ready to serve.
What do you think of this Halloween BerryWorld Strawberry Ghosts recipe?
Fancy trying some?
Recipe courtesy of BerryWorld.
You Might Also Like:
BerryWorld Vegan Blackberry And Chocolate Cupcakes.
BerryWorld Red Gooseberry Bakewell Tarts.
BerryWorld Infused Gins: Pretty Colour And Taste Delicious Too.
BerryWorld Red Gooseberry Muffins With Marshmallow Topping.
Some More Posts That Might Be Of Interest:
Find me on: Web | Twitter | Facebook