How To Make A Radish Bloody Mary For Halloween. Hello friends. Are you planning a Halloween party? Radish Bloody Mary anyone?
Radish Bloody Mary – This cutthroat cocktail will keep their “spirits” up on a long and ghostly Halloween night.
A delicious Bloody Mary recipe complete with retro celery sticks and the requisite balance of fresh and bold flavours.
This can be made to taste depending on your guest.
The addition of the radish rubbing shoulders with the lime presents a really effective new twist to a classic drink.
How To Make A Radish Bloody Mary For Halloween:
Preparation time: 5 minutes
- 100ml vodka
- 50ml sherry
- ½ tbsp freshly grated horseradish
- 25ml Worcestershire sauce
- Tabasco to taste
- ½ tsp celery salt
- Cracked black pepper to taste
- 750ml tomato juice
- 500g ice cubes
- 100g sliced radishes
- 1 lime cut into wedges
- 4 celery sticks to garnish
What To Do:
- Mix together the vodka, sherry, horseradish, Worcestershire sauce, Tabasco, celery salt, black pepper and tomato juice in a large jug.
- Fill another large jug with the ice, sliced radishes and lime wedges.
- Pour the liquid over the ice, and serve straight away in chilled glasses with celery sticks in them.
- Alternatively, you can let your friends mix their own, depending on how spicy they like them!
What do you think of this How To Make A Radish Bloody Mary For Halloween post?
Fancy making some?
You Might Also Like These Celery And Radish Posts: