How To Make Strawberry Monster Mouths.
Strawberry Monster Mouths. Eek, how scary!?
These ghoulish scare-berries are perfect to make for Halloween parties. Make sure you don’t give your friends a fright!
How To Make Strawberry Monster Mouths:
Prep time: 30 mins
What You Will Need:
- A punnet of BerryWorld strawberries (or more depending on how many you want to make)
- Candy melts Coconut oil
How To Make Strawberry Monster Mouths Method:
- Melt a pack of black Candy Melts or similar in a bowl in the microwave as per the instructions on the back of the pack.
- Allow the last few lumps to melt in the residual heat.
- Add a teaspoon of coconut oil to the icing to loosen and make easier to work with.
- Use a teaspoon to carve an oval mouth shape from each strawberry. Gently dab away the juice with some kitchen roll so that the icing sticks. Spread the black icing in the mouth and set aside to set.
- Melt white Candy Melts or similar in the same way then tip into an icing bag ﬁtted with a small aperture nozzle. Carefully pipe pointy teeth around the edge of the black mouth and set aside in the fridge to set.
- If the white icing starts to set in the icing bag, dip the whole bag into a bowl of warm water for a moment to re-melt.
What do you think of these Strawberry Monster Mouths?
Do you fancy making some?
Recipe courtesy of BerryWorld.
You Might Also Like:
Berry Heavenly Graveyard Pudding:
These ghoulish puddings are scarily good.
The indulgent mousse is perfectly complemented by fresh berries so not only do they make a big impact, they taste out of this world too.
How To Make Halloween Spook-gria:
A blood-curdling good recipe to tempt your Halloween party guests with.
Berry Spooky Halloween Cupcakes:
Berry Spooky Halloween Cupcakes anyone?
Simple to make cupcakes that make a huge impact, a trick and a treat all rolled into one!
Halloween BerryWorld Strawberry Ghosts:
BerryWorld strawberries and chocolate are a match made in heaven make a delicious treat and a healthier alternative to a bar of chocolate.
How To Make Spiderman Strawberries:
Fancy making them some of these fun Spiderman Strawberries?
How fun are these for any Halloween or birthday parties you may have coming up?