45+ Lifestyle Blogger From Nottingham

Bonfire Night #CreativeMondaysLinkUp

Bonfire Night #CreativeMondaysLinkUp #CreativeMondaysBlogHop

Happy Monday lovelies. I hope you have all had a funfilled weekend?

I am so pleased you have stopped by to join us for this week’s Creative Mondays Link Up.

Bonfire Night #CreativeMondaysLinkUp:

Have you been to any bonfires over the weekend or are you going to any tonight?

We never really go out to any bonfires as the children always opt out of it so they can stay home in the warmth. Every year I keep saying we should go to one as I love to see the firework but they end up taking us out of it.

Mollie And The Fireworks

Little Mollie hiding away from the worldwithall the firework sounds..

This year I will be glad when it is over for the poor little animals out there:

Over the years I thought about how the poor animals feel with all the sounds of the fireworks but never really seen how it affects them until this year.

Mollie the Collie is three years old and never really worried about them until this year.

Bless her, she is a nervous wreck!

I saw a Facebook video of a poor dog laying on the floor, shaking and so scared of the fireworks and it just reminds me of Mollie.

17 Tasty Bonfire Night Recipes

Are you thinking about making some bonfire food up tonight?

Here are 17 Tasty Bonfire Night Recipes to inspire you.

Grab a drink and link up you’re creative/crafty/stylish posts and have fun finding amazing, inspiring and creative posts at this week’s party.

This week’s featured blogs:

1.) Pumpkin Cheesecake Ginger Cookie Crust:

Marilyn from Marilyn’s Treats make the most amazing treats and this Pumpkin Cheesecake Ginger Cookie Crust recipe looks delicious!

I could eat a slice or two right now!!

You can find Marilyn’s recipe post here:

Pumpkin Cheesecake Ginger Cookie Crust.

2.)  Halloween Tablescape:

Fabby from Fabby’s Living always dresses her table up beautiful for any occasion.

Did you see here Halloween Tablescape?

It looks beautiful.

The black and white Pumpkins are adorable and the spiders are scary.

You can find Fabby’s Halloween post here:

Halloween Tablescape.

3.) Floral Pant Move Into Fall:

Kim from Fierce Fashion shares here style and takes her floral pants into Fall.

You can find Kim’s post here:

Floral Pant Move Into Fall.

4.) Painting Glasses With Glass Paint:

How creative are the glasses with a Halloween feature on it from Chas over at Chas Crazy Creations?

What a great idea.

You can find Chas’s post here:

Painting Glasses With Glass Paint.

What has got you creative this week?

Bonfire Night #CreativeMondaysLinkUp

Creative Mondays Blog Hop Party Guidelines:

This Linky Has Now Closed.

Love Gin?

Have you seen my Gin Lovers Christmas Gift Guide 2018?

See you again soon. Thanks for joining us.

Some More Posts That Might Be Of Interest:

31 responses to “Bonfire Night #CreativeMondaysLinkUp”

1. Laurie says:

Beau was scared to start with but seems to have got use to them. Nothing worse than your pet suffering from firework night, one of my other dogs was like that. xx

2. Aw, poor Mollie. I hope the night goes quickly!

3. passion fruit, paws and peonies says:

I managed to train my dogs out of it – a miracle really because I can’t seem to train them to do any thing else!! Every time fireworks went off I calmly gave them a small treat. Now they pretty much sleep through it xx Maria

4. mummabstylish says:

Hope Mollie it okay, my Roxy seems to be alright – yesterday it was noisy with the grandkids and she didn’t seem to hear them, not that they were very near. Jacqui Mummabstylish

5. Hope you had an enjoyable celebration!

6. Maureen says:

I have never done a bonfire. I can’t seem to stay awake long enough to experience one! I don’t have any pets but I can just imagine how the sounds is a bit intrusive and scary. I hope Mollie is okay and was able to shake it off afterwards. I hope you had a great weekend and happy Monday!

Maureen | http://www.littlemisscasual.com

7. shelbeeontheedge1 says:

I haven’t been to a bonfire in forever! They are so much fun especially when there is fabulous food to enjoy!

Shelbee

8. Chas Greener says:

Thank you so very much for the feature Claire, and thank you for hosting a wonderful place for all of us to share our creations.

9. Thank you so much for the feature, Claire! We don’t have bonfires here (that I know of) and thus far our little dog seems to handle July 4th and New Year fireworks okay. It’s a shame it’s so scary for the poor doggies. I’ve been wanting to do a baked pumpkin, I’m going to take a look at your recipe.

10. rawsonjl says:

We do not having bonfire nights here in the states but I am sure I would love them! My kids often talk us out of outdoor activities on those cold fall/ winter nights too and while I sometimes feel bad at what we might be missing I can’t argue with a warm fire in the fireplace, a comfy couch, and my pjs!

11. Thanks so much for hosting each week!!
    Hugs,
    Debbie

12. Hope the celebration was good. Thanks for hosting and I hope that you have a wonderful Monday.

13. Heather says:

Poor Mollie! I feel bad for the dogs that get so scared by fireworks!

14. marilyn1998 says:

Thank you for featuring my pumpkin cheesecake! Thank you for hosting. I love sharing with your readers and always find inspiration here. Have a blessed week! #OverTheMoon #ThursdayFavoriteThings