Christmas Jumper Selfies: #CreativeMondaysLinkUp

Christmas Jumper Selfies: #CreativeMondaysLinkUp

#CreativeMondaysBlogHop

Happy Monday lovelies. I hope you have all had a lovely weekend? I am so please you have stopped by to join us for this week’s Creative Mondays Blog Hop.

Grab a drink and link up you’re creative/crafty/stylish posts and have fun finding amazing, inspiring and creative posts at this week’s party.

Christmas Jumper Selfies: #CreativeMondaysLinkUp

Christmas Jumper Selfies
Smile for the camera!!

Christmas jumper/ugly sweater photos; don’t you just love taking them at Christmas? Here are a few fun photos me and my Daughter taken the oher day.

Christmas Jumper Selfies
No Mum. Blob your tongue out like this!!
Christmas Jumper Selfies
Family fun.
Christmas Jumper Selfies

Do you love wearing Christmas jumpers?

Anyone else on WordPress just pressed update and then realised you had upgraded to WordPress 5.0 yet?
Christmas Jumper Selfies
Always a drama llama.

What has got you creative this week?

Christmas Jumper Selfies: #CreativeMondaysLinkUp

I don’t like Mondays; I love them!!

Creative Mondays Blog Hop Party Guidelines:

Please only link up family friendly posts!

Add as many new posts as you would like too. Add straight to a specific creative post. You can link up anything creative. Home, style, recipes, crafts, diy, tutorials etc. Please link up to a post and not your main home page.

Please link back to the Creative Mondays party in your posts  to spread the word.

Sharing is caring. Please visit a few of the posts that have linked up today to make the blog hop fun for everyone.

It would be great if you would follow along in some way. Let me know if you do, so I can follow you back too.

Please tweet me any links you have added to the link up to me @clairejustineo using the  #Creativemonday hashtag and I will favourite, retweet and reply.

This Linky Has Now Closed.

Christmas Jumper Selfies
Thanks for joining us again today.
See you on Wednesday for our next link up.

You Might Also Like:

11 Recipes For World Porridge Day.
Have you seen my new blog?

Fashion On A Shoestring.

Latest On The Blog:

34 responses to “Christmas Jumper Selfies: #CreativeMondaysLinkUp”

1. I haven’t bought my christmas jumper yer. Best get cracking on that! Have a great week Claire xx

2. passion fruit, paws and peonies says:

Fun photos Claire! Happy Monday lovely xx Maria

3. You have the best holidays sweaters!

4. shelbeeontheedge1 says:

Claire, your jumpers are so cute! I just bought one last night that I need to get photographed so I can share on the blog! Have a wonderful week.

Shelbee

5. mummabstylish says:

Very festive! You and your daughter look such cute. Jacqui Mummabstylish

6. Ha ha, I love your selfies, Claire! Your daughter’s lama jumper is so fun!

7. Thanks so much for hosting each week!
    Hugs,
    Debbie

8. Heather says:

I love your Christmas sweaters!! You daughter’s llama one is too cute!

9. csuhpat1 says:

Great selfies. Thanks for sharing them. Thanks for hosting and I hope that you have a wonderful Monday.

10. Nancy says:

I haven t updated yet because my IT guy told me to wait! Have a great evening Claire!

11. marilyn1998 says:

Thank you so much for hosting again this week. You always do so much for bloggers! Have a relaxing week! I am off to see some posts. Looks like a lot of inspiration tonight.

12. Maureen says:

I am a fan of Christmas sweater and own one. I want to expand and buy another! I hope to grab one during the end of year season sales. Love the ones you and your daughter are wearing. So festive and really cute!

Maureen | http://www.littlemisscasual.com

13. rawsonjl says:

These are so adorable!

14. Linda Cassidy says:

Every time I see the word ” Jumper” I get transported back to my teenage years. I use to read a lot of romance novels and every-time they talked about a girl wearing a jumper I thought they were talking about a dress with a blouse underneath, which is what we called Jumpers. You can imagine my confusion over wearing a dress outside in the cold. Then I discovered what you refer to as Jumpers we call sweaters. no longer confused. But I do adore your sweater/jumper.

15. I second what Linda said about “jumper” but have gotten a bit used to it with my uk friends! Love your festive Christmas jumpers! Ive seen the llama somewhere too! Yes, our family does this during the Holidays. I will have to wear mine on the blog too!
    Happy Holidays Claire!
    jess xx

16. Mareliz says:

Thank you so much for hosting and sharing. I brought my favorite Cheesecake. Have great week ahead.

17. eyeloveknots says:

Cute jumpers! Happy Holidays!

Alexandra