Recipe courtesy of The Tomato Stall
Isle of Wight Tomato Avocado And Red Onion Salad With A Lime And Chilli Dressing.
Hello friends. Are you looking for healthy recipes to start the New Year?
This quick and easy vegan salad combines loads of delicious flavours.
Use a variety of tomatoes in different colours, shapes and sizes for a dazzling finish.
Perfect salad for the start of a New Year!
How To Make Isle of Wight Tomato Avocado And Red Onion Salad With A Lime And Chilli Dressing:
Preparation time: 15 minutes
For The Dressing:
- 2 tbsp lime juice
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 red chilli, deseeded and finely chopped
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
For The Salad:
- 1 handful salad leaves
- 300g mixed variety tomatoes, quartered or sliced
- 1 avocado, peeled and destoned
- 1 red onion, peeled and sliced
- ¼ pack chives chopped
What To Do:
- In a small pot mix the lime juice, olive oil and chilli, season with salt and pepper and mix well. Set aside whilst you make the salad.
- On a large serving plate place, the salad leaves, tomatoes, avocado and red onion. Sprinkle over the chives and drizzle over the dressing.
Isle of Wight Tomato avocado and red onion salad with a lime and chilli dressing – This quick and easy vegan salad combines loads of delicious flavours and is packed full of healthy ingredients.
What do you think of this Isle of Wight Tomato Avocado And Red Onion Salad With A Lime And Chilli Dressing?
Do you fancy making some?
Recipe and image courtesy of:
You Might Also Like:
Isle Of Wight Cherry Tomato Canapés – Entice your Boxing Day guests to the buffet table with these flavourful tomato and cheese canapés.
Tomato, Mozzarella And Basil Puff Pastry Tart – This gorgeous tart is deceptively simple.
Packed with beautiful coloured tomatoes and creamy cheese this is the perfect start to any romantic meal.