Recipe and image courtesy of BerryWorld.
BerryWorld Strawberry And Apple Sorbet.
BerryWorld strawberry and apple sorbet – A delicious dessert without the guilt. The sweet tang of apples teamed with the fragrance of strawberries makes a wonderful sorbet flavour.
This is the perfect dessert recipe for a hot summer’s day. The sweet tang of apples teamed with the fragrance of BerryWorld strawberries makes a wonderful sorbet flavour.
It might not be Summer yet but great if you are dreaming of someone whisking you away or just want something to remind you of long Summer evenings.
How to Make A BerryWorld Strawberry And Apple Sorbet.
Prep time: 10mins
Cook time: 1 hour
- 500g BerryWorld strawberries
- 6 dessert apples
- Zest and juice of 1 unwaxed lemon
- 4 tbsp of grenadine cordial
- 50ml elderflower cordial
- 25ml Chambord raspberry liqueur
- 4 sprigs of mint for decoration
What To Do:
1. Hull the strawberries and slice them into small pieces. Set some aside in a cling filmed bowl for decoration.
2. Peel, core and thinly slice the apples, and place them in a blender with the strawberries, lemon zest and juice, grenadine cordial, elderflower cordial and Chambord. Puree until the mixture is completely smooth.
3. Place the puree in a clean tupperware container, smooth it with a fork till it is completely level and then close with a plastic lid.
4. Freeze the puree for half an hour. Then whisk it through with a fork, and re-level it. Freeze again till quite solid, but of spooning consistency.
5. Place a generous spoonful of strawberry and apple sorbet in a serving dish, and top it with the chopped strawberries and a sprig of mint.BerryWorld Strawberry And Apple Sorbet. Recipe and image courtesy of BerryWorld.
What do you think?
Fancy making one of these drinks?
You Might Also Like These Sorbet Recipes:
Why not keep up-to date with my latest posts on BlogLovin?