45+ Lifestyle Blogger From Nottingham

Outfit Of The Day: #WeekendLinkUp

Outfit Of The Day: #WeekendLinkUp Welcome To The Weekend Link Up.

#WeekendLinkUp

#WelcomeToTheWeekendLinkUp

#WelcomeToTheWeekendBlogHop

Happy Friday Friends. Welcome To The Weekend Link Up.

I hope you have had a lovely week? Are you all ready for the weekend?

Thanks for stopping by today and I hope you have fun at this week’s linky party.

Outfit Of The Day: #WeekendLinkUp

A few things in this outfit I do not wear often because of my age but starting to wear again because I love them!!

1.) NIKE AIR MAX:

Not had a pair of Nike air max for over 20 years and my Husband got me some as a surprise Christmas gift as he knows how much I love them. They are so comfy too.

2.) SKINNY JEANS:

I got these for my Daughter a few months ago but she didn’t like them on as they are too fitted. Best not waste them and they are so comfy to wear.

What I Wore:

Coat: c/o Helene Berman Classic Pea Coat From Gray And Osbourn | Scarf: Primark | Jeans: Primark | Trainers: Nike.

About The Welcome To The Weekend Link Up:

Welcome To The Weekend is a week long blog hop where you can link up any blog posts you like.

Posts You Can Share Here Today:

Yes, you can link up anything today. No need for a theme. If you publish any more in the week you can also pop back and link them up too.

Welcome To The Weekend Link Up Guidelines:

Please only link up family friendly posts!

Please follow your host Claire Justine by Blog, Email, Instagram, Twitter, Facebook Page, Pinterest or Bloglovin. Let me know how you have followed me so I can follow you back.

Link up any posts or straight to your homepage. You can link any posts up on Friday’s. No need for a theme.

Please tweet me any links you have add to the link up to me @clairejustineo using the  #WeekendLinkUp hashtag and I will favourite, retweet and reply.

Please try to stop by over the weeknd when you have a spare five minutes and comment on a few of the blogs that have linked up.

Please link back to the Welcome To The Weekend Linky Party in your posts to spread the word.

Now over to you to share your favourite posts this week.

Update: I have been having a bit of trouble posting the blog hops lately as the JavaScript for the blog hop was ok for Blogger and not right for WordPress. ( Six months after changing it stops me posting altogether!!) All sorted now it just means you open the blog hop below in a different window. This way it makes viewing the link up list a lot easier :).

Powered by Linky Tools

Click here to enter your link and view this Linky Tools list…

You Might Also Like:

A Trip To Selfridges: Creative Mondays Link Up

A Trip To Selfridges: Creative Mondays Link Up.

BerryWorld Strawberry and Almond Macarons:

BerryWorld Strawberry and Almond Macarons.

Coat And Boot Weather: #WordlessWednesday

Coat And Boot Weather: #WordlessWednesday.

Outfit Of The Day: #WeekendLinkUp

Thanks for sharing your posts with us at #WelcomeToTheWeekend link up. I hope to see you on Monday Or Wednesday for our next parties 🙂

Latest From The Blog:

28 responses to “Outfit Of The Day: #WeekendLinkUp”

1. passion fruit, paws and peonies says:

Happy Friday Claire! Have a fabulous weekend xx Maria

2. Anna M says:

Im really interestested in those Nike. Are the backs hard? will they cause a blister if worn without socks? Thanks for sharing. I am on the lookout for the perfect sockless trainer.

• Thanks for stopping by Anna. I would say they are in between as not too hard but not soft either. I always wear trainers with socks now after years of wearing them without and cutting the backs of my feet so not too sure.

3. Maureen says:

Those Nike Air Max look so beautiful! I love sneakers. And how cool that you are able to salvage your daughter’s jeans. Score! I hope your week has been good to you and things are well on your end. Happy Friday and wishing you a fabulous weekend ahead!

Maureen | http://www.littlemisscasual.com

4. shelbeeontheedge1 says:

Very cute casual outfit, Claire! Have a fantastic weekend!

Shelbee

5. Hi Claire, nice to see you back! Nike Airs really have made a comeback, haven’t they? And, Yay!, on snagging your daughter’s jeans.

6. Happy New Year, Claire! I love your outfit – fabulous scarf! Thank you so much for hosting. I’m sharing my Old Fashioned Vegetable and Barley Stew. Hope to see you at the Hearth and Soul Link Party – it’s open now 🙂 Have a wonderful weekend!

7. Is This Mutton? says:

Pretty scarf Claire and those trainers look so fresh and modern. Have a good weekend!

8. rawsonjl says:

I have “thing” for pea coats. I have gray, red, and black but I am loving that blue!

9. Cheryl Shops says:

How amazing that you and your daughter can wear the same clothes! Love your pea coat too!
    Cheryl Shops | http://www.cherylshops.net

10. hippyredneck says:

I love your outfit. Especially the jeans. I may have to cut and fray the cuffs on a pair of mine now. It’s just so cute.
    Thank you so much for hosting! Have a wonderful week. *Hugs*

11. mummabstylish says:

Welcome back, I hope you’ve had a super Christmas Claire. I have a similar coat that I’ve just started wearing again! Thanks for sharing today. Jacqui Mummabstylish

12. Nancy says:

Love that coat! Happy weekend Claire!

13. csuhpat1 says:

Nice Nike’s, I am lucky that I get 30% of NIke since my son works at the outlet. Hope that you are having a wonderful weekend.