Recipe and image courtesy of Chantenay.
Steamed Chantenay And Little Gem Salad With Feta Dressing.
Steamed Chantenay And Little Gem Salad With Feta Dressing Anyone?
A simple, fresh-tasting salad to serve as part of a party or buffet.
How To Make A Steamed Chantenay And Little Gem Salad With Feta Dressing:
Preparation time: 15 minutes
- 250g Chantenay carrots
- 50g feta
- 2 tbsp plain yoghurt
- Zest of half a lemon and a squeeze of juice
- 1 little gem, leaves separated
- Salt & pepper
- 2 tbsp toasted mixed seeds
What To Do:
- Wash and gently steam the Chantenay carrots until tender.
- Mash the feta cheese with the yoghurt, lemon zest and juice and seasoning.
- Arrange the little gem leaves and Chantenay carrots on a serving plate.
- Drizzle over the dressing and top with the seeds
What do you think about this Steamed Chantenay And Little Gem Salad With Feta Dressing recipe?
Do you fancy trying it?Recipe and image courtesy of Chantenay.
You Might Also Like:
Simple Five Spice Chantenay:
Simple Five Spice Chantenay. Spice up any mealtime with these fantastic, sweet tasting carrots that taste like carrots used to.
Chantenay, Thyme And Goat’s Cheese Tart:
Fancy making a Chantenay, Thyme And Goat’s Cheese Tart?
Perfect for this sunny weather.
This makes a nice picnic treat or wholesome mid-week meal that easy really easy to whip up if you’re short on time.
Chantenay And Raisin Breakfast Muffins:
Fancy making some Chantenay And Raisin Breakfast Muffins for breakfast or brunch?
A tasty recipe to try out over the weekend.
Cake for breakfast!?
What’s not to love!
Healthy Chantenay, Grapefruit And Ginger Super Juice:
Fancy making a yummy juice drink full of goodness?
Healthy Chantenay, Grapefruit And Ginger Super Juice anyone?