Over 40 Fashion. Food. Fitness. Family. Lifestyle Blogger.

What If Christmas..Perhaps.. The Weekly Link Up

What If Christmas..Perhaps.. The Weekly Link Up.

Hello friends. How has your weekend been?

It was my long weekend to work so not done nothing else much this weekend.

Apart from eventually clearing out the garage today to make room for the builder to arrive and turn our garage into a dining room.

What If Christmas..Perhaps.. The Weekly Link Up

Then the Grinch thought of something he hadn’t before! What if Christmas, he thought, doesn’t come from a store. What if Christmas…perhaps…means a little bit more!” ― Dr. Seuss, How the Grinch Stole Christmas!

What If Christmas..Perhaps.. The Weekly Link Up
What If Christmas..Perhaps.. The Weekly Link Up

Sunday was a long and fun day. I got up early and did a few jobs around the house. I also set of to work for 10 am and it was none stop all day.

Finished a busy days work at 4 pm then I rushed home to get changed for our work Xmas meal.

I booked a taxi for 45 minutes after I returned home back to work for the party and he arrived 15 minute early. Talk about rushing!!

I was trying not to laugh at the taxi driver being a right Grinch about Christmas, when I was actually wearing my Grinch knitted Christmas jumper!!

I love it when we can wear our seasonal jumper to work every day throughout December too.

This is one of my favourite Christmas jumpers and I will be wearing it loads after my week off.

Talking of week off, I have a few days booked off work so the builder can turn our garage into a dining room. Eek I can not wait.

What If Christmas..Perhaps.. The Weekly Link Up

How To Style A Christmas Jumper:

I love Christmas jumpers with my plain black work trousers for work and jeans for shopping. I wanted to wear something a little different for our work Christmas meal so teamed it up with a denim skirt, thick black tights and long brown boots. All picked out by my Daughter.

What I Wore:

Christmas Jumper: Primark (Christmas 2018)

Denim Skirt: Primark

Thick tights: Primark

Boots: c/o Marisota

What do you think about my Grinch Christmas jumper?

The Weekly Link Up:

The Weekly Link Up. The link up will be open all week so you can come and link up again and again. Any day you prefer and it will not have a theme so you can link up anything and everything. No blog themes. Old or new posts. Add as many links As you like. Now, go go go!!

Thanks for all who have messaged me about linkytool’s not working. I will try Inlinkz this week and see how we go.

Link Up Below

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

Thanks For Linking Up

Some More Posts That Might Be Of Interest:

Women’s Autumn Style Over 40: The Weekly Link Up.

Autumn Style And Dressing Up Warm: Weekly Link Up.

The Fashion Blogger & Her Beautiful Mollie #LinkUp.

Making The Most Of Summer Welcome To The Weekend.

Black And Florescent Green Jumpsuit: Over 40 style.

Blackpool Tower Photos: Outfit Post Creative Mondays.

Abbey Road With An Added Member #WeekendLinkUp.

Venice Beach Swing Dress: The Wednesday Link Up.

Raining Cats And Dogs: Creative Mondays Blog Hop.

Another Flashback Friday: Weekend Link Up.

Latest From The Blog:

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

My Blogs: ClaireJustine | Fashion On A Shoestring | Claire’s World |

Let’s Get Social : Twitter | Facebook | Pinterest | YouTube | Instagram |

Follow Along On: BlogLovin | Follow By Email |

33 responses to “What If Christmas..Perhaps.. The Weekly Link Up”

1. Mother of 3 says:

She did a great job picking out your outfit!

2. Claire, I absolutely adore your Grinch sweater! My favorite Christmas sweater says “Bah Humpug” with the picture of a pug dog. I am trying to stay away from stores as much as possible this Christmas and focus on the more important meaning behind this holiday. Good luck with your dining room!

Shelbee

3. Mary says:

just a heads up, the link up is not working from my end…I dont see any posts added so Im guessing its not working for anyone. Just so you know

4. Ellibelle says:

Love the sweater paired with the denim skirt. So cute!
    Can’t get the linky tool to work, I’ll try again later!
    Ellibelle’s Corner

5. Heather says:

What a cute outfit. I love the sweater! I can’t link up either. I will check back later.

6. Bojana says:

I love the Grinch soooooo much so I adore everything about this post. Last year I received a mug that says “I am a GRINCH before coffee” with his smiling face on the other side. Use it all year long. Hahaha. Well I hope the Xmas meal got only better from the taxi driver and onward.

bosbodaciousblog.blogspot.ca

7. Love your sweater! I love that quote as it shows there is more to the holiday than crazy consumerism! We need to think of being with family, enjoying company. Love that your daughter helped with your outfit!
    jess xx

8. What a fun jumper! I can’t wait till you get your dining room all set.

9. Thanks so much for hosting each week!
    Hugs,
    Debbie

10. Fabby says:

Love your holiday sweater dear Clairejustine.
    Thank you for hosting for us this week.
    Happy December.
    Fabby

11. mireille says:

I wonder if my younger boys are still afraid of the grinch! That is a fun holiday sweater, and it is nice when the work wear is more relaxed: I remember enjoying jeans day at work when I was teaching.

12. Lee says:

Such a cute Christmas sweater!!
    Lee | LegalLee Blonde

13. Nancy says:

That’s a Nice sweater! My hubby always wear a Christmas sweater at Christmas! Good luck with the dining room!

14. Such a fabulous Christmas sweater Claire. Good luck with your dining room. I’ll bet it’ll be fabulous when finished!
    Alison xx

15. Maureen says:

This is such a cute sweater Claire! I love the Grinch and the message behind his story. Our weekend was good. It flew by. We spent time with both sides of the family and just keeping up with all the other chores and errands. Not sure where the time goes but I don’t know if our list of things to do is getting smaller?! It doesn’t seem so. 🙁 Happy Monday and wishing you a great week ahead!

Maureen | http://www.littlemisscasual.com

16. Cheryl Shops says:

The Grinch was always my favorite Christmas special as a child! This sweater is so much fun!
    Cheryl Shops | http://www.cherylshops.net

17. Heather says:

I guess now I’m too late. You’re at capacity! I’ll try next week. Thanks Claire!