29/11 Wordless Wednesday Or Not So Wordless Wednesday Blog Hop.
Hello and happy Wednesday friends.
Welcome back to this week’s Wordless Wordless Or Not So Wordless Wednesday Blog Hop.
Do you have a blog post with some photos in it to share with us today?
Brr, it’s cold and almost freezing around here. Grab your jumpers, boots, cosy tights, warm coats, hat and gloves! As it is set to get colder. Nooo, I hate being cold. Trying to warm my fingers up as I type!
29/11 Wordless Wednesday What I Wore:
- Jumper dress: Primark
- Tights: F&F Tesco
- Boots: c/o Marisota
Are you cold where you live or do you live somewhere nice and warm?
Now on to this week’s Wordless Wednesday Or Not So Wednesdays Blog Hop:
Welcome back to this week’s photo sharing linky party: ‘The Wednesday Blog Hop’.
Do you have any posts with photos in them to share with us today?
29/11Wordless Wednesday Or Not So Wordless Wednesday Blog Hop: 29/11/2017:
Link up your Wordless Or Not So Wordless Wednesday photos at the blog hop today: These posts can be Wordless Or Not So Wordless.
- Link up your posts on the linky below. Add any posts with pictures in the posts. Simple eh!? These posts can be wordless or not so wordless, that is up to you.
- Please try to hop on the blog hop and leave a few comments on others posts that have linked up.
- If you would like to add The Wednesday blog hop button onto your own blog or post you can find it here: blog hop buttons. You are also welcome to grab the code and share a blog hop on your own page too.Have fun at this week’s linky party and don’t forget to stop by on Friday for The Weekend Blog Hop…
- Do not forget to stop by on Friday for The Weekend Blog Hop Or Mondays for Creative Mondays to link up to the parties.
Thanks for stopping by. This blog hop has now ended and been deleted due to old broken links. Why not hit the home page and join us for our latest blog hop. See you again soon.
Did You Read These Posts:
- OOTD: Donut Judge Me It’s Cheat Day
- Brown And Crystal Knot Design Headband
- A Feel Good Friday Post That Has Me Ready For Spring
- Summer Maxi Dress From Not Last Year But The
- A New Swing Dress For Spring/Summer 2021
- Friday I’m In Love: With This Dreamy Spring Dress
- 8 Up-cycle Projects To Try During Covid-19 Lockdown
- Remembering A Trip To Bristol: UK Travel Plans
- Sunrise At Tower Bridge An Amazing View To See
- Peanuts Snoopy Pink Sweatshirt And How I Styled