3/12/11 Welcome To The Weekend Blog Hop.
Hello and welcome to the weekend blog hop. A time to find new blogs and new followers. What’s not to love about a blog hop? Meeting new people from around the world is so much fun.
What Is A Blog Hop?
A Blog Hop, linky, linky party is a linky list where a group of bloggers around the world can all join up in one place on a certain day each week.
You simply add you blog posts to the linky list so other people can find your blog.
By adding you blog posts to the linky list it will help bring traffic, new followers and comments to your blog.
3/12/11 Welcome To The Weekend Blog Hop:
Here Are The Rules:
Please only link up family friendly content!!!
Follow me clairejustineoxox and my co host Nekky from Reflexions in number 2 spot not a rule but appreciated.
Visit at lease two other blog posts and and follow ones you like.
If you are a new follower here oe at Nekkys blog please leave a comment so we can follow you back….
This linky list for the weekend blog hop is now closed. Please stop by my latest blog hop but hitting the homepage.
What has been happening in my part of the world? Donuts! Lots of donuts!! Who can resist Krispy Kreme donuts? Especially when they have krispy kreme offers the more you buy!!
Some More Posts That Might Be Of Interest:
Latest From The Blog:
- How To Make Apple Of Your Eye Pie…
- 20 Valentine Recipes To Try Out This Valentine’s Day
- The Photo Shoot With My Daughter: Black And White
- Pink Saturday And A Reminder Of Better Thing’s
- Do You Want To Build A Snowman: What I Wore
- Bohemia’s Top Tips On The Best Valentine’s Day Desserts
- Flashback Friday: London Travels With Mini Me
- Quick And Easy Shoe Re-Style For Valentines Day
- BerryWorld Strawberry and Almond Macarons: How To
- 10 Smoothie Bowl Recipes To Try Out This Week!!
- 12 Recipes For Veganuary: Recipe Inspiration To Try
- Teddy Coat, Bootleg Jeans & Trying To Find The Sunshine
- Watercress, Avocado And Lime Smoothie How To Make
- Watercress And Avocado Salad With Bacon And Apple
- BerryWorld Blueberry And Lemon Curd Muffins: How To