3 In 30 And Fitness Friday Post: July Challenges.
How was the start of July for you?
Did you take part in the 3 In 30 Challenge?
3 In 30 And Fitness Friday Post: July Challenges:
Here are a few of my challenges.
Want to know they are going so far!?
3 In 30 And Fitness Friday Post: July Challenges
1. Run At Least A Mile Every Day:
Friday 4 miles
Saturday 5 miles
Sunday 2 miles
Monday 10 miles
Tuesday 2 miles
p.m 4 miles
Wednesday 3 miles
Thursday 4 miles
Friday 2 miles
I am very pleased with the way this challenge is going.
I’ve had a tough year with my running by being poorly, injured and no motivation this week I’ve got out every day and done my longest run since February.
I have just not got to build up to quickly I have enjoyed going out on my own to as if I have no one to run with just lately I’ve not been out.
Hopefully this is my turning point.
2. Exercise DVDs:
These have been hard to fit in!
With all this running and a large family to look after.
This week as gone so fast and I would have loved to say I did 4 but I have not!
So I managed to get up at 5 am this morning which is not good for me, wake myself up and fit in one exercise DVDs.
TAE-BO – ABS AND GLUTES.
Wow what a way to wake up this DVD made me work hard and I know I have done this.
It proved to me I have no core strength and I need to work on this.
Hopefully from today I will catch up on this challenge as I have Zumba fitness DVD to review, this is going to be a whole new challenge in itself.
I hope you pop back to see my review.
3. Lose Some Weight:
Another hard challenge as the more I run the more I eat so not to disappointed myself I am going to weigh myself at the end of the month.
I have cut down on cakes which is one good thing and tried to run every morning without breakfast leaving me ready to burn the calories off.
How has your week been?
You Might Also Like:
- Green Floral Maxi Dress And A Visit To The Beach
- Zip Up Adidas Jacket, Skinny Jeans And Black Boots
- Spending Summer Days In Bakewell
- How To Style A Retro Rainbow Print D Buckle Belt
- Still Wearing My Teddy Coat From Winter: Fashion Over 40
- Spring Has Sprung But The Jumpers Are Back Out!!
- Gold Colour Cream Pearl Hair Clips: New In Today
- A Day Out In York: Way Back Wednesday Style Post
- Rose Gold Colour Crystal And Peach Flower Stud Earrings
- What If We Rewrite The Stars? 0ver 40 Fitness
- Getting My Summer Wardrobe Ready: Over 40 Style
- Ne’er Cast A Clout ‘Til May Be Out! Over 40 Style
- The Hardest Part Of Having A Dog Is Knowing
- Stacking Gold Colour Crystal Initial Bangle UK Buy
- How Do You Like Your Eggs? Hotel Chocolat Review