3 Winter Salads To Add To Your Meal Plan This Week.
Hello friends, happy Sunday. Do you love salads but find them to cold to eat in Winter, like me? Do you fancy trying some Winter salad ideas? Today I am sharing 3 Winter salads to try out.
3 Winter Salads To Add To Your Meal Plan This Week:
1.) Davidstow® 18 Month Extra Mature cheddar, Kale, Red Onion, Pumpkin & Quinoa Winter Salad:
Any takers? How Tasty! Sometimes it’s hard to find a salad for those colder winter months, but this recipe really hits the spot. Warming seasonal vegetables combined with a strong cheddar cheese is a match made in heaven, and the sweet dressing is incredibly simple to make but lifts the dish and warms the soul.
2.) Warm Watercress, Bacon And Apple Salad:
Today I have a tasty Warm Watercress, Bacon And Apple Salad recipe to share with you. Serves 2 for lunch or 4 as a side dish without the bread. This recipe was created by development chef Keri Astill-Frew.
Keri has worked in top restaurants across the UK including a Michelin star hotel in Lancashire and a variety of fine dining restaurants and gastro-pubs in Dorset and Sussex. She is passionate about watercress, both as an ingredient and for its fantastic health benefits and is devoted to developing new and delicious ways for you to incorporate more of it into your diet. Warm Watercress, Bacon And Apple Salad.
3.) How To Make Warm Sweet Chilli Chicken Salad with Onion Oatmeal:
Do you love eating salads but not get around to making then often in Winter because it is too cold? In Winter it eating salads can feel less appealing as we often op for warmer meals instead.
If you love salads and fancy a nice warm Winter salad recipe to try, you have stopped by the right place. Today I have a warm salad recipe to share with you. How about making this Warm Sweet Chilli Chicken Salad with Onion Oatmeal? So tasty, with a sweet chilli kick to it.
What do you think about these 3 Winter Salads To Add To Your Meal Plan This Week? Fancy adding them to your list and trying them out?
What do you think about these 3 Winter Salads To Add To Your Meal Plan This Week?
Why not check out my salad board on Pinterest?
Latest From The Blog:
- A View From Sky Gardens Also The Effects From Stress
- Peanuts Snoopy Pink Sweatshirt And How I Styled
- Vintage Steampunk Hat Reminds Me Of Alice
- All We Hear Is Radio Ga Ga Radio Goo Goo Radio Ga Ga
- Snow Way!! What I Wore In The Snow: Over 40 Style
- Street Art Saturday: How To Fake It Till You Make It!!
- 9 Tips For A Perfect Valentines Day Meal
- 5 Fun Dog Quotes To Start Your Weekend
- Never Rains But It Pours… Over 40 Style Blogger
- Hot Pink Dress Teamed Up With Miss Piggy Shoes
- Don’t Look Back In Anger I Hear You Say
- Rest In Peace Dad, We Love You So Much…
- Isle of Wight Tomato Shakshuka: Supper Sorted
- Chocolate Fondue That You Will Want To Share
- All Dressed Up With Nowhere To Go