3 Years Old Today So Celebrating With Cake!! Hello friends. Guess what!?
My blog is 3 today. Celebrating with cakes. As you do!
And a look back on the last few years because it has been a good 3 years.
3 Years Old Today So Celebrating With Cake!!
Wow how my hair has change. Long short, brown, blonde.
My waist has expanded and my kids grown. All good though.
Lots Of Running Races:
Firstly, we have run lots of races as a family. Well the boy at the front of the pack and me at the back. Team work 😉
I have even ran London Marathon. Wow that was an experience!! You can read about that here: I did It!! London Marathon 2013: What An Amazing Experience.
3 Years Old Today So Celebrating With Cake!! Lots Of Trips To London:
Secondly, we have taken lots of trips to London over the last few years. Day trips and weekends away are always so much fun in London.
Lots Of Family Fun Days Out:
Thirdly, we have had lots of family fun days out. There is always somewhere fun to go and lots of place to see. Family Day’s Out.
3 Years Old Today So Celebrating With Cake!! Holidays In Butlin’s:
Fourthly, we love taking family holiday’s in Butlin’s. We have had some great holiday here.
Dressing Up Is So Much Fun:
Fifthly, dressing up was so much fun. I dressed up for my friends 50th birthday party. I dressed up as she was having a 60’s Themed Birthday Party.
Love A Vintage Charity Shop:
Who does not love a vintage find and charity shop? Always on thr look out for a bargain.
A Few Cheeky Holiday To Blackpool Too:
We love visiting Blackpool. So much fun here. Have you ever visited?
Thanks so much for stopping by here today. I hope you like my 3 years blogging review? Share your thoughts in the comments below.
- When Life Gives You Monday, Dip It In Glitter
- Light Brown Teddy Coat: Back In Fashion Again
- Lady & The Tramp Shirt With Jeans And Street Art
- Dark Red Jumper Dress To Match My Flowers
- Showtime Now bring On The Cabaret, My Friends
- Spooky Photoshoot In The Woods
- Happy Balloons Around The World Day
- Bake Halloween Cookies: 31 Days Of October
- Autumn Layering Fashion Ideas: 31 Days Of
- Bake An Apple Pie: 31 Days Of October
- Red And Black Polka Dot Shirt From The Charity Shop
- Last Days Of The Warm Sunshine And Summer Dresses
- Flowered Jumpsuit And Polka Dot Trainer
- Selfie Saturday With The Owl Trail In Nottingham
- Can Not Resist A Bargain & My Biggest Bargain Ever