30 Days Wardrobe Challenge: 15 Days In.
Hello friends. Did you know I am taking part in a clothing challenge?
You can read all about it here:
Today I’m starting the a new fashion challenge which I found on my friend’s Dress My Truth blog.
About The Challenge:
The 30-day wardrobe challenge is where you choose no more than 15 items (dresses & skirts but no pants) and wear only them for 30 days.
Cardigans, jackets, blazers and shirts do not count and can be add-ons when creating your outfits.
Choose dresses that honours your Dressing your truth type.
15 Days into Dressing My Truth 30 days Wardrobe challenge in which you pick 15 items of dresses or skirts to last 30 days and no trouser/jean/legging and here is a few of the clothes I’ve been wearing:
The only thing is we’ve had some cold weather and it has been a little hard living without my jeans and joggers.
It has been hard the day’s I’ve been to the gym having to carry my trainers with me and getting funny looks the day I decided to wear my denim dress and my trainers home from the gym because my bag was to heavy to carry them.
Also wanted to cheat the day I went with the kids on a school trip to Nottingham Castle on a cold wet and windy day, but I didn’t.
Today I’m linking up to Dressing My Truth and Pleated Poppy.
Anyone else doing any clothing challenges?
You Might Also Like this Clothing Challenge:
- The Last Chapter: Mollie The Border Collie
- Polka Dot Suit On The Bears Of Sheffield
- 100 Life Size Elephants Spotted In London
- Bonmarché Printed Jersey Dress With Converse
- 4 Burgers Ideas For Your Summer BBQ Party
- A Battered Mars Bar And What I Really Thought
- 4 Coleslaw Recipes For Your Summer BBQ Party
- What I Wore Wednesday: This Week’s Link Up
- 5 Fun Drink Recipes To Try Out: Great For BBQ’S
- 1907 Link Up Your Favourite Posts This Week
- Snoobear: The Bears Of Sheffield & A Link Up
- 1207 Link Up Your Favourite Posts This Week
- 7 Recipe For Your Summer Picnics & Garden Party’s
- A Walk Up Mam Tor From Castleton In The Peak District
- Wonder Woman Was My Superhero: Who Was Yours?
Thanks for stopping by here today and I hope you can stop by again soon.