30 Days Wardrobe Challenge: 15 Days In.
Hello friends. Did you know I am taking part in a clothing challenge?
You can read all about it here:
Today I’m starting the a new fashion challenge which I found on my friend’s Dress My Truth blog.
About The Challenge:
The 30-day wardrobe challenge is where you choose no more than 15 items (dresses & skirts but no pants) and wear only them for 30 days.
Cardigans, jackets, blazers and shirts do not count and can be add-ons when creating your outfits.
Choose dresses that honours your Dressing your truth type.
15 Days into Dressing My Truth 30 days Wardrobe challenge in which you pick 15 items of dresses or skirts to last 30 days and no trouser/jean/legging and here is a few of the clothes I’ve been wearing:
The only thing is we’ve had some cold weather and it has been a little hard living without my jeans and joggers.
It has been hard the day’s I’ve been to the gym having to carry my trainers with me and getting funny looks the day I decided to wear my denim dress and my trainers home from the gym because my bag was to heavy to carry them.
Also wanted to cheat the day I went with the kids on a school trip to Nottingham Castle on a cold wet and windy day, but I didn’t.
Today I’m linking up to Dressing My Truth and Pleated Poppy.
Anyone else doing any clothing challenges?
You Might Also Like this Clothing Challenge:
- Christmas Fun In Nottingham And What I Wore
- Flared Jeans With Stripy Tank Top And Platform Boots
- Long Beige Puffer Coat With Sparkles
- A Random Gate And Snow Photos
- So Here Are 10 More Drinks Ideas For Christmas
- Too Early For A Christmas Jumper?
- Last-Minute Sweet & Savoury Festive Treat Recipes
- Earrings Of The Day
- New Hairstyle For The Weekend!! Over 40 Style
- What Does The First Letter Of Your Name Say About You?
- Layering Up Time Again!! Cozy Coat And Sparkles
- Cosy Season Is Here: Faux Fur Jacket And Boot On
- 10 Afternoon Mini Cake Recipes You Can Bake Today
- Bright Light Big City That’s Where I Want To Be
- The Wonderful Colours Of Autumn
Thanks for stopping by here today and I hope you can stop by again soon.