National Sandwich Day. 3/11 Creative Mondays Blog Hop. Hello everyone and welcome to Creative Mondays, hosted by Clairejustineoxox and Judy-H-JS Thought where you can link up all your creative post each week.
National Sandwich Day.
Table Of Contents:
- Firstly, Perfect Egg Mayonnaise And Watercress Sandwiches
- Secondly, 101 Sandwich Fillings – For Your Christmas Parties, Afternoon Tea Or Weekend Family Evening Snacks.
- Thirdly, How To Make The Ultimate Sandwich By Gary Durrant At The Arch London.
- Easy Salmon Sandwiches: Perfect For Afternoon Tea.
- Fifth, Rainbow Chicken Roll-Ups.
National Sandwich Day:
Thanks for stopping by and joining us at the 3/11 Creative Mondays Blog Hop. Did you know today is also National Sandwich Day? Here are 5 posts you might like to try today:
- Firstly, Perfect Egg Mayonnaise And Watercress Sandwiches. How tasty!? Yum!! Hello friends, fancy making some afternoon tea sandwiches? These are also great for making Mum on Mother’s Day. What better way to start the proceedings than with a classic egg and mayonnaise sandwich given added piquancy by fresh peppery watercress? Perfect Egg Mayonnaise And Watercress Sandwiches.
- Secondly, 101 Sandwich Fillings – For Your Christmas Parties, Afternoon Tea Or Weekend Family Evening Snacks. I therefore have the perfect sandwich fillings for you if you are organising a Christmas party, afternoon tea, or weekend family evening snacks party! Additionally, you can have a wide variety of filling in and around your kitchen to create the ideal sandwiches. So, I’m sharing a short list of some of our favourite sandwich fillings today with everyone from children to adults. actually, all ages. A fantastic list to have on hand if you’re hosting a party or have an unexpected visitor. In order to share our sandwiches with others, let’s hope we can organise some modest Christmas family gatherings this year. So, in case you were wondering, after writing this list, I am really quite hungry. Which sandwich do I choose now? 101 Sandwich Fillings.
How To Make The Ultimate Sandwich By Gary Durrant At The Arch London:
- Thirdly, How To Make The Ultimate Sandwich By Gary Durrant At The Arch London. In celebration of British Sandwich Week (14-20 May 2017) Head Chef Gary Durrant at The Arch London has shared his top tips on how to create the perfect sandwich. Making the same sandwiches for lunch each day can become dull. So if your cheese and pickle sandwiches are starting to go stale then these tips are guaranteed to help you improve your lunchtime routine. The Ultimate Sandwich By Gary Durrant At The Arch London.
- Fourthly, Easy Salmon Sandwiches: Perfect For Afternoon Tea. Salmon sandwiches but not as you know them, here they get a modern makeover with the addition of superfood moringa powder, fresh fruity raspberries and breath freshening fresh mint. Easy Salmon Sandwiches: Perfect For Afternoon Tea.
- Fifth, Rainbow Chicken Roll-Ups. Looking for something a little different for your lunch? Something to pack up and take to work or pack up for the children’s lunch box? Or maybe have already in the fridge for a lunchtime treat. How about trying these fun Rainbow Chicken Roll-Ups? Add a little colour to your lunch with this vibrant mix of beetroot hummus, red-stemmed chard, strawberries, carrots and thinly sliced chicken. How tasty? Rainbow Chicken Roll-Ups. So tasty.
National Sandwich Day. 3/11 Creative Mondays Blog Hop:
Don’t forget you can also tweet your links to me and I will RT the links to my follower and favourite them. I will also re tweet link you post to Twitter that you post from linky tools too.. clairejustineo #CreativeMondays By linking up you are giving me permission to maybe feature your post next week. This blog hop and features has now been deleted due to old blogs and broken links.
Thank you so much for stopping by.