5 Holiday Cocktails To Try Out This Christmas. I love to make up and drink cocktails but the funny thing is I only remember to make them at Christmas.
Maybe it is because it is the only time of the year we buy a few different bottles of booze in!?
To make the best cocktails you do need a good selection of alcohol and fruit in, don’t you?
Do you like making cocktail recipes up at Christmas too? Or do you make them throughout the year too?
Cocktails are Perfect for dinner dates, Valentine’s day, Summer nights on the garden, BBQ’S and any kind of adult parties. Sometimes I make the children alcohol free cocktails and they love them. Especially when I fill them with fruit.
I love to make different combinations up. I also like to fill the with ice and pieces of fruits too. Strawberries being my favourites.
Are you looking to find some new cocktail recipes to make up this Christmas? Or do you have a favourite recipe you makeup, time and time again?
If so, it just so happens I am sharing 5 Holiday Cocktails Recipes for you to try out now and save your favourites for Christmas. 🍸🎄
This way you can serve up your favourite drinks all over Christmas.
5 Holiday Cocktails To Try Out This Christmas:
How pretty are these cocktails!?
Too nice to drink?
1.) Heston’s Rhubarb Fizz:
“With its deep pink tinge and a seductively unusual combination of flavours, this is the perfect Champagne cocktail for Valentine’s Day..” -Heston
Hestons Rhubarb Fizz is perfect for anyone who loves rhubarb.
2.) Coffee And Chocolate Bourbon:
This richly flavoured infusion makes a charming homemade gift for bourbon lovers and is also great with chocolate desserts or as a digestif.
Perfect for a Christmas gift too. A classic mix of Coffee Chocolate And Bourbon.
3.) Heston’s Plum Fizz:
Are you planning any parties or family get-togethers? Or maybe you are looking for a nice weekend treat?
Fancy making this cocktail recipe up? Heston’s plum fizz. How neat!?Hestons Plum Fizz for anyone who loves plums.
4.) Passion Fruit Bellini Cocktails:
Passion Fruit, champagne and orange liqueur. Oh my, I love anything with passion fruit in it. Passion Fruit Bellini Cocktails.
5.) Raspberry Champagne Cocktail:
A delicious Champagne cocktail, perfect for Dinner parties, Christmas or Valentine’s Day. Anyone who loves raspberries will love this Raspberry Champagne Cocktail.
5 Holiday Cocktails To Try Out This Christmas.
What are your favourite cocktail recipes?
Do you like to make alcohol cocktails up? Or do you like to make alcohol free ones up? They are both just as much fun.
Fancy making any of these drinks up?
Let me know if you get to try any.
You Might Like:
10 Christmas Party Treat Ideas To Try Out This Year:
We are making lot of home made treats today and tomorrow. Christmas baking is so much fun, especially with the kids.
Today I’m sharing some yummy party treat ideas for you to try out too. 10 Christmas Party Treat Ideas.
- Still Wearing My Teddy Coat From Winter: Fashion Over 40
- Spring Has Sprung But The Jumpers Are Back Out!!
- Gold Colour Cream Pearl Hair Clips: New In Today
- A Day Out In York: Way Back Wednesday Style Post
- Rose Gold Colour Crystal And Peach Flower Stud Earrings
- What If We Rewrite The Stars? 0ver 40 Fitness
- Getting My Summer Wardrobe Ready: Over 40 Style
- Ne’er Cast A Clout ‘Til May Be Out! Over 40 Style
- The Hardest Part Of Having A Dog Is Knowing
- Stacking Gold Colour Crystal Initial Bangle UK Buy
- How Do You Like Your Eggs? Hotel Chocolat Review
- Some Dreamy Photos From Margate And A Few Outfits
- Easter Biscuits Sharing Ideas: Easter Special
- Happy Puppy Day: When Mollie Met Freddie
- OOTD: Donut Judge Me It’s Cheat Day