5 Holiday Cookies To Bake With Kids This Christmas.
Today I am sharing 5 Holiday Cookies ideas for you to try out and bake with the children.
The holidays are just around the corner and cookies are always a big part of our baking list essentials in our house.
We love cookies here; especially when they have just been cooked and are still slightly warm from the oven.
Baking is one of our family traditions at Christmas. I have always baked with my children on Christmas Eve.
All 4 children use to love planning what we would be baking, weeks before.
Even though 2 of my children are adults, they still love to bake at Christmas. I think they always will.
How yummy are cookies that have not been out the oven long serve up with a nice glass of cold milk!? Yum! Yum!!
Our cookies soon disappear when everyone is at home. Everyone loves warm cookies here.
Cookies are the best treats to make with the children.
Can you imagine how good these are warm!?
Mouthwatering is the first word that comes to mind.
2.) Looking for some Gluten Free ones?
How about trying these Gluten Free Oaty Cookies?
Love adding oats to our cookies too.
3.) Sandwiched together cookies anyone?
How about trying these: Double Decker Cookie sandwiches?
These yummy cookies are sandwiched together with a Double Decker frosting, how cool!?
Double yummy, double TASTY!!
Is there anything yummier than a double chocolate chip cookie?
Perfect with a glass of cold milk.
5.) Love white chocolate cookies?
How about making a batch of these White Chocolate Cookies?
These are full of white chocolate and an added portion of dried cherries or cranberries of your choice.
What do you think?
Sounds good to me.
Fancy trying any?
What kind of cookies do you like making?
5 Holiday Cookies To Bake With Kids This Christmas:
5 Holiday Cookies. Try now and pin for later 😀
- Long Floaty Floral Maxi Dress And White Converse Shoes
- Green Floral Maxi Dress And A Visit To The Beach
- Zip Up Adidas Jacket, Skinny Jeans And Black Boots
- Spending Summer Days In Bakewell
- How To Style A Retro Rainbow Print D Buckle Belt
- Still Wearing My Teddy Coat From Winter: Fashion Over 40
- Spring Has Sprung But The Jumpers Are Back Out!!
- Gold Colour Cream Pearl Hair Clips: New In Today
- A Day Out In York: Way Back Wednesday Style Post
- Rose Gold Colour Crystal And Peach Flower Stud Earrings
- What If We Rewrite The Stars? 0ver 40 Fitness
- Getting My Summer Wardrobe Ready: Over 40 Style
- Ne’er Cast A Clout ‘Til May Be Out! Over 40 Style
- The Hardest Part Of Having A Dog Is Knowing
- Stacking Gold Colour Crystal Initial Bangle UK Buy