5 More Fun Drink Recipes To Try Out #CreativeMondays
Happy Monday friends. Welcome to another fun filled Creative Mondays Link Up.
Good morning lovelies and welcome to this week’s brand new linky party, where you can share all your creative posts with us today.
I am so pleased you have stopped by to join us for this week’s Creative Mondays Link Up. What have you been creating this week?
Have you had a good weekend? The weather was amazing on Saturday. It rain most of Sunday but I was at work and missed it.
Today I thought I would share a fun post, 5 More Fun Drink Recipes To Try Out #CreativeMondays.
Did you see last weeks post?
5 Fun Drink Recipes To Try Out: Great For BBQ’S
Do you have a few BBQ’S planned for this Summer? Are you looking for a few different drink recipes?
1.) Gin, Watercress And Pink Grapefruit Cocktail:
Of course, it may be that tea is preferred on an occasion such as this, but on the other hand, continue the adventure with this exotic watercress infused cocktail to wash everything down.
2.) How To Make A Healthy Watermelon Cucumber Slushy:
Fancy making a tasty and healthy Watermelon Cucumber Slushy?
Remember summer trips to the corner shop for a slushy that would turn your tongue bubblegum blue?
Upgrade the original sugar-laden slush using fresh fruit. Super hydrating and rich in vitamins A and C, it’s is an ideal way to refresh and rehydrate after a workout, as the watermelon is about 90 per cent water.
It’s also ridiculously easy to make – all you need is a freezer, a blender and a bit of time.
3.) BerryWorld Blackberry Mint Mojito:
Perfect For Your BBQ Parties.
Fancy making some BerryWorld Blackberry Mint Mojitos?
Every good BBQ starts with a tasty cocktail.
A fantastic flavour combination – the mint and the blackberries go perfectly together for a fruity twist on this classic cocktail!
4.) How To Make A Summer Pudding Prosecco Slush:
Slushie drinks are not just for the children, are they!?
Fancy making an adult Summer pudding prosecco slush drink?
Full of Summer fruit, crushed ice, a bottle of prosecco and a few tbsps of caster sugar. How yummy!?
This slush would be perfectly severed up at any Summer party or BBQ you may be hosting.
5.) How To Create A Delicious Strawberry And Lemon Mojito:
It’s Sunday night, the sun is shining brightly and you could just sit on the garden holding a tasty cocktail!!
How about making up a Strawberry And Lemon Mojito?
Here’s how to create a delicious Mojito to impress your friends.
Perfect for serving up at any party you may be thinking of hosting.
I love white rum and strawberries and lime are my favourite fruit ingredients to add into cocktails, whats not to love about this recipe?
About The Creative Mondays Linky Party:
Creative Mondays is long blog hop where you can link up all your creative posts. If you publish any more in the week you can also pop back and link them up too.
Posts You Can Share Here Today:
You can share any beauty, crafty, creative, crochet, decor, fashionable, healthy, home interiors, knitting, outfit, recipes, sewing, stylish or travel posts.
Also welcome to share any beauty & style, home & garden, food & health tips, tricks or hacks.
Pop the kettle and make a drink so you can also can have fun finding some amazing, inspiring and creative new blogs to read and follow at this week’s party.
Thank you so much for joining us each Monday to share your posts with us each week. I love to see what you have been upto lately. Now over to you to share your creative posts with us:
What has got you creative this week?
5 More Fun Drink Recipes To Try Out #CreativeMondays
Creative Mondays Linky Party Guidelines:
Please only link up family-friendly creative posts!
Add as many new posts as you would like to the linky below.
Add straight to a specific creative post. Please link up to a post and not your main home page.
Please link back to the Creative Mondays party in your posts to spread the word.
Sharing is caring. Please visit a few of the posts that have linked up today to make the blog hop fun for everyone.
Please tweet me any links you have to add to the link up to me @clairejustineo using the #CreativeMondays hashtag and I will favourite, retweet and reply.
From time to time I might feature your posts with a follow link back to your blog. Please let me know if you do not wish to be featured.
This Linky Has Now Closed. Please Hit The Home Page To Find Our Latest Link Up’s
Some More Posts That Might Be Of Interest:
- 5 Random Photos And A Creative Mondays Link Up
- Adorable Goats- White Post Farm: Haters Gonna Hate
- 13 Items I’m Wearing On Repeat This Winter
- 17 Reasons I Am Looking Forward To Summer 2020
- 5 Creative Ways To Use Coconut Oil Right Now
- Lady In Red: OOTD: Styling A Spring Dress In Winter
- Blink And You Really Do Miss It
- No Outfit Is Complete Without Dog Hair
- 17 Assorted Vegan Recipes To Try This Veganuary
- Are You Asking Me To Step In? Step Into Christmas 2019
- Bee Inspired: The Wednesday Photo Link Up
- Betel Restored Furniture: Amazing Restored Furniture
- Grab Your Coffee: Welcome To The Weekend Link Up
- Nottingham Christmas Market: Creative Mondays
- Olly Murs Waxwork And More: The Weekend Link Up
Latest From The Blog:
- How To Make Apple Of Your Eye Pie…
- 20 Valentine Recipes To Try Out This Valentine’s Day
- The Photo Shoot With My Daughter: Black And White
- Pink Saturday And A Reminder Of Better Thing’s
- Do You Want To Build A Snowman: What I Wore
- Bohemia’s Top Tips On The Best Valentine’s Day Desserts
- Flashback Friday: London Travels With Mini Me
- Quick And Easy Shoe Re-Style For Valentines Day
- BerryWorld Strawberry and Almond Macarons: How To
- 10 Smoothie Bowl Recipes To Try Out This Week!!
- 12 Recipes For Veganuary: Recipe Inspiration To Try
- Teddy Coat, Bootleg Jeans & Trying To Find The Sunshine
- Watercress, Avocado And Lime Smoothie How To Make
- Watercress And Avocado Salad With Bacon And Apple
- BerryWorld Blueberry And Lemon Curd Muffins: How To