5 Ways To Keep Warm And Stylish In The Snow: Over 40 Style.
Happy Sunday. Over the weekend, it’s been snowing! I can not believe it has been snowing again! I thought that it was over and done with for this Winter.
How wrong I was!
On Friday, it was beautiful and warm. So nice, I packed my Winter clothes away.
Christmas Jumpers, cosy extra warm jumpers, fleecy legging and snow coats.
All packed away.
Then on Saturday, it started to snow!
Did you have snow where you live too?
For the minute, the snow stopped and the sun is shining.
It might look warm in these photos but on our walk into town it was o degrees with a real feel of -10 degrees and walk back it was a real feel -20 degrees!!
The snow was like hailstones on the way back. It was freezing.
My face was numb with the cold.
Thankfully, I wrapped my scarf around my face and that kept me nice and walk.
5 Ways To Keep Warm And Stylish In The Snow: Over 40 Style
How To Keep Warm And Stylish In The Snow:
Over 40 Style:
1.) Wear Hat, Scarf And Gloves:
Wear a nice hat and also pop your hood up for extra warmth.
This keeps you extra cosy and walk.
A sweet pom-pom hat for an up to the minute fashionable look and it will also keep your heat inside nicely.
A warm pair fleecy gloves is a must and a cosy warm scarf to keep you snuggly and warm.
I usually buy my gloves, hats and scarfs from Primark as they re so fashionable and great prices.
2.) These Boots Are Made For Walking. A Good Pair Of Boots Or Wellies:
A nice pair of quality boots or wellies is what you need now.
Something that does not leak in water and not to thin that will let the cold through.
With just enough room for long boot socks to fit nicely inside them.
I got these from Sainsbury’s over 2 years ago and they are my go-to boots this year.
3.) Keep Yor Legs Warm:
Cosy legging or tights under your legging or jeans.
Not to thick though if you are wearing socks.
You do not want your feet to rub.
4.) A Good Quality Coat:
A good quality waterproof and windproof coat.
One that keeps you extra warm and does not let the wind blow throw.
One with a hood on is perfect got a snow blizzard.
Something cosy and stylish.
I love this The North Face one I got a few Winter’s ago.
5.) Layer Up:
Pop on extra layers.
Remeber you can take them off when you get to where you are going!
Then today this happens, a few days before Spring!!
What I Wore:
Hat: Primark | Coat: The North Face c/o Blacks Online | Scarf: Primark | Dress: Primark | Leggings: Primark | Boots: c/o Sainsbury’s | Bag: c/o Matalan | Wellies: Hunters.
Do you have snow too?
- The North Face Coat, Primark Jumper And Tu Clothing
- Every Day Of Your Life Is A Special Occasion
- Long Floaty Floral Maxi Dress And White Converse Shoes
- Green Floral Maxi Dress And A Visit To The Beach
- Zip Up Adidas Jacket, Skinny Jeans And Black Boots
- Spending Summer Days In Bakewell
- How To Style A Retro Rainbow Print D Buckle Belt
- Still Wearing My Teddy Coat From Winter: Fashion Over 40
- Spring Has Sprung But The Jumpers Are Back Out!!
- Gold Colour Cream Pearl Hair Clips: New In Today
- A Day Out In York: Way Back Wednesday Style Post
- Rose Gold Colour Crystal And Peach Flower Stud Earrings
- What If We Rewrite The Stars? 0ver 40 Fitness
- Getting My Summer Wardrobe Ready: Over 40 Style
- Ne’er Cast A Clout ‘Til May Be Out! Over 40 Style