5 Ways To Keep Warm And Stylish In The Snow: Over 40 Style.
Happy Sunday. Over the weekend, it’s been snowing! I can not believe it has been snowing again! I thought that it was over and done with for this Winter.
How wrong I was!
On Friday, it was beautiful and warm. So nice, I packed my Winter clothes away.
Christmas Jumpers, cosy extra warm jumpers, fleecy legging and snow coats.
All packed away.
Then on Saturday, it started to snow!
Did you have snow where you live too?
For the minute, the snow stopped and the sun is shining.
It might look warm in these photos but on our walk into town it was o degrees with a real feel of -10 degrees and walk back it was a real feel -20 degrees!!
The snow was like hailstones on the way back. It was freezing.
My face was numb with the cold.
Thankfully, I wrapped my scarf around my face and that kept me nice and walk.
5 Ways To Keep Warm And Stylish In The Snow: Over 40 Style
How To Keep Warm And Stylish In The Snow:
Over 40 Style:
1.) Wear Hat, Scarf And Gloves:
Wear a nice hat and also pop your hood up for extra warmth.
This keeps you extra cosy and walk.
A sweet pom-pom hat for an up to the minute fashionable look and it will also keep your heat inside nicely.
A warm pair fleecy gloves is a must and a cosy warm scarf to keep you snuggly and warm.
I usually buy my gloves, hats and scarfs from Primark as they re so fashionable and great prices.
2.) These Boots Are Made For Walking. A Good Pair Of Boots Or Wellies:
A nice pair of quality boots or wellies is what you need now.
Something that does not leak in water and not to thin that will let the cold through.
With just enough room for long boot socks to fit nicely inside them.
I got these from Sainsbury’s over 2 years ago and they are my go-to boots this year.
3.) Keep Yor Legs Warm:
Cosy legging or tights under your legging or jeans.
Not to thick though if you are wearing socks.
You do not want your feet to rub.
4.) A Good Quality Coat:
A good quality waterproof and windproof coat.
One that keeps you extra warm and does not let the wind blow throw.
One with a hood on is perfect got a snow blizzard.
Something cosy and stylish.
I love this The North Face one I got a few Winter’s ago.
5.) Layer Up:
Pop on extra layers.
Remeber you can take them off when you get to where you are going!
Then today this happens, a few days before Spring!!
What I Wore:
Hat: Primark | Coat: The North Face c/o Blacks Online | Scarf: Primark | Dress: Primark | Leggings: Primark | Boots: c/o Sainsbury’s | Bag: c/o Matalan | Wellies: Hunters.
Do you have snow too?
- Lady & The Tramp Shirt With Jeans And Street Art
- Dark Red Jumper Dress To Match My Flowers
- Showtime Now bring On The Cabaret, My Friends
- Spooky Photoshoot In The Woods
- Happy Balloons Around The World Day
- Bake Halloween Cookies: 31 Days Of October
- Autumn Layering Fashion Ideas: 31 Days Of
- Bake An Apple Pie: 31 Days Of October
- Red And Black Polka Dot Shirt From The Charity Shop
- Last Days Of The Warm Sunshine And Summer Dresses
- Flowered Jumpsuit And Polka Dot Trainer
- Selfie Saturday With The Owl Trail In Nottingham
- Can Not Resist A Bargain & My Biggest Bargain Ever
- Pink Animal Print Dress & A Black Polo Neck Jumper
- Two Heads Are Better Than One By Ryan Mosley