8 Things That Made Me Feel Good Today: Happy Days.
Hello friends. Today I am sharing a fun post with you; 8 Things That Made Me Feel Good Today.
1.) My morning coffee. Cappuccino is my favourite and when I wake up early with the puppy I need it!!
Favourite Fruit In The Fridge:
2.) Finding my favourite fruit in the fridge. Some Strawberries left in the fridge and perfect for breakfast!!
Time To Wear My Favourite Dresses:
3.) I love to wear my Summer dresses. Warm enough for my cotton maxi dresses!! What a great day it is then!
A Burst Of Colour Everywhere:
4.) Love pops of red and it is such a cheerful colour. I love seeing red poppies everywhere I go, they looks so beautiful! Brightens up my day.
5.) Love spending money, when it is not mine!! Ha! Daughter enjoying spending her Birthday money!!
6.) Beautiful sunny day, hello summer 😉 Love it when the sun is out.
Little Bit Of Cake:
7.) Daughters massive chocolate cake, enough to feed us all for 3 days!! Yummy!!
Puppy Doing Well:
8.) Mollie the Collie having her first injections, she is doing good and put 2 lb on in a week. Only 2 more weeks and she can walk the streets safely..
8 Things That Made Me Feel Good Today: Happy Days .
What made you feel good today??
Some More Summer Posts:
4 Meaty Ideas For Your Summer BBQ Party. 7 May 2019
Turkey Burgers With Pea Guacamole. 6 May 2019
BerryWorld Strawberry Mousse: Afternoon Tea Treat. 13 March 2019
Chilled California Walnut And Cucumber Sunshine Soup. 22 February 2019
West End Musical This Summer? How To Decide. 21 February 2019
BerryWorld Strawberry And Apple Sorbet. 7 January 2019
Beautiful Butterflies: Summer Is Not Over Yet28 September 2018
Flowers, Butterflies And Bees #WednesdayLinkUp. 12 September 2018
Back To School #WednesdayLinkUp. 5 September 2018
Judge Robin #hoodwinked2018 #CreativeMondaysLinkUp. 20 August 2018
FRO-YO Strawberry Bark: Summer Party Treats. 14 August 2018
Off White Jumpsuit: OOTD #CreativeMondaysLinkUp. 13 August 2018
Outfit Of The Day And A Trip To Skegness. 23 July 2018
Shallot, Courgette, British Asparagus Salad. 3 July 2018
Messing Around On The River: #WednesdayLinkUp. 20 June 2018
- 4 Coleslaw Recipes For Your Summer BBQ Party
- What I Wore Wednesday: This Week’s Link Up
- 5 Fun Drink Recipes To Try Out: Great For BBQ’S
- 1907 Link Up Your Favourite Posts This Week
- Snoobear: The Bears Of Sheffield & A Link Up
- 1207 Link Up Your Favourite Posts This Week
- 7 Recipe For Your Summer Picnics & Garden Party’s
- A Walk Up Mam Tor From Castleton In The Peak District
- Wonder Woman Was My Superhero: Who Was Yours?
- What I’m Wearing Wednesday: Wayback Wednesday Post
- 0507 Link Up Your Favourite Posts This Week
- A Few Of My Favourite Things: Weekend Link-Up
- 10 Yummy Cakes To Try Out And Impress Your Friends
- Nottingham Castle And The Robin Hood Statue
- 10 Tips To Create A Beautiful Tablescape For All Occasions