Recipe and Images courtesy of Pinkster Gin; Boozy Berries.
A Berry Boozy Chocolate Cake. Happy Monday, friends. I hope you have had a lovely weekend?
I have a recipe to share with you today that is perfect for a dinner date or party with your adult friends.
Do you fancy trying out a berry boozy Chocolate cake recipe?
Also a decadent dessert for grownups! Yummy!!
How To Make A Berry Boozy Chocolate Cake:
½ jar of Pinkster Boozy Berries, chopped into thirds.
350g caster sugar
250g self-raising flour
85g cocoa powder
500g icing sugar
100g cocoa powder
A punnet of fresh raspberries for decoration
A Berry Boozy Chocolate Cake Method:
1. Firstly, preheat the oven to 180C, then grease and line two 25cm sandwich tins.
2. Mix the butter, sugar and eggs together until they reach a frothy, creamy consistency.
3. Fold in half the flour then add half the milk until the mixture is smooth.
4. Fold the rest of the flour into the mix add the cocoa powder and stir until it’s all incorporated.
5. Pour in the rest of the milk and give it another stir.
6. Pour the mix into the sandwich tins and bake for around 25 minutes. Insert a toothpick into the centre of the cake to test its readiness – it should come out clean.
7. Now it’s time for the icing. Tip the butter into a clean mixing bowl and beat with the milk until they become soft and malleable.
8. Gradually start adding the icing sugar, mixing until it’s all incorporated. Stir in the cocoa powder and beat until smooth.
9. Take a third of the chocolate frosting mix and spread it over the top of one of your cakes. Sprinkle with the chopped Boozy Berries, along with plenty of chopped raspberries for added fruitiness then sit the other cake on top.
10. Last but not least, pipe or spread the rest of the chocolate frosting mix over the entire cake.
So what do you think? Do you fancy making a Berry Boozy Chocolate cake?Recipe and Images courtesy of Pinkster Gin; Boozy Berries.
You Might Also Like:
Secondly, today I have a Boozy Berries sauce and a Boozy Berries vinaigrette recipe to share with you. The only thing you have to decide is a nice hot dinner or crunchy salad? Boozy Berries, Gin & Juniper Sauce And Boozy Berries Vinaigrette.
Thirdly, Do you like to cook with wines, spirits or alcohol? If so, I have a recipe for you today. Boozy Berries Chocolate Brownies.
- Spending Summer Days In Bakewell
- How To Style A Retro Rainbow Print D Buckle Belt
- Still Wearing My Teddy Coat From Winter: Fashion Over 40
- Spring Has Sprung But The Jumpers Are Back Out!!
- Gold Colour Cream Pearl Hair Clips: New In Today
- A Day Out In York: Way Back Wednesday Style Post
- Rose Gold Colour Crystal And Peach Flower Stud Earrings
- What If We Rewrite The Stars? 0ver 40 Fitness
- Getting My Summer Wardrobe Ready: Over 40 Style
- Ne’er Cast A Clout ‘Til May Be Out! Over 40 Style
- The Hardest Part Of Having A Dog Is Knowing
- Stacking Gold Colour Crystal Initial Bangle UK Buy
- How Do You Like Your Eggs? Hotel Chocolat Review
- Some Dreamy Photos From Margate And A Few Outfits
- Easter Biscuits Sharing Ideas: Easter Special