A Flying Visit To Covent Garden’s Infinity Chamber. Hello friends. Happy Monday. So I hope you have had a lovely weekend? Nothing much happening around here at the minute.
Also today I am sharing some fun photos from a flying visit to London, earlier this year and a trip to Covent Garden.
We went to London for our 24th Wedding Anniversary on 30th August but I never got around to sharing the photos here, until now.
You can see a little Reel I made over on Instagram here: How long will I love you? A little video from our 24th Wedding Anniversary in London a few weeks ago ❤.
A Flying Visit To Covent Garden’s Infinity Chamber:
All you need is love, lights and a bit of sparkle to brighten up your day 😁🥰.
I love these photos, lots of lights and such a great place to sparkle!! ❤️❤️❤️ Covent Garden’s Infinity Chamber, how amazing!? @coventgardenldn
It’s like a sky full of stars ✨⭐️
A Flying Visit To Covent Garden’s Infinity Chamber What I Wore:
Dress: Tu Clothing | Cardigan: H&M
Where Is Covent Garden?
It is a shopping and entertainment hub in London’s West End.
Covent Garden centres on the elegant, car-free Piazza, home to fashion stores, craft stalls at the Apple Market, and the Royal Opera House.
So have you ever visited Covent Garden’s Infinity Chamber before? Such a beautiful place to visit.
Of course, I love to visit London whenever I can and can not wait to visit again. Hopefully not too long until we can travel.
You Might Also Like:
Five Clothes Shops To Take Your Daughter In Oxford Street London:
Firstly, hello friends. A few weeks ago my daughter and I hopped on the train to London in search of some new clothes for my Daughter.
A few hours later we arrived at St Pancras International Train Station. What an amazing station this is too!
Pepper Dress And How I Would Style It Now:
Secondly, I love it when Google sends me a notification to some photos from years ago. I notice these yesterday from wait for it, 6 years ago!! (Rediscover this day: 8 Aug 2013).
I was in my late 30’s here and my babies were all smaller than me!! Well, my youngest two were!! My hair was darker, my skin was smoother and I was a stone or two lighter!!
One thing I still do have is this dress though. Love it. Pepper Dress And How I Would Style It Now.
You Might Also Like:
- Green Floral Maxi Dress And A Visit To The Beach
- Zip Up Adidas Jacket, Skinny Jeans And Black Boots
- Spending Summer Days In Bakewell
- How To Style A Retro Rainbow Print D Buckle Belt
- Still Wearing My Teddy Coat From Winter: Fashion Over 40
- Spring Has Sprung But The Jumpers Are Back Out!!
- Gold Colour Cream Pearl Hair Clips: New In Today
- A Day Out In York: Way Back Wednesday Style Post
- Rose Gold Colour Crystal And Peach Flower Stud Earrings
- What If We Rewrite The Stars? 0ver 40 Fitness
- Getting My Summer Wardrobe Ready: Over 40 Style
- Ne’er Cast A Clout ‘Til May Be Out! Over 40 Style
- The Hardest Part Of Having A Dog Is Knowing
- Stacking Gold Colour Crystal Initial Bangle UK Buy
- How Do You Like Your Eggs? Hotel Chocolat Review
If you like this post, why not follow along so you never miss a post?
So I hope you have enjoyed today’s post. So if you like, you can also share your thoughts here too in the comments below.