A Walk With Me And Mollie.
Happy Wordless Or Not So Wordless Wednesday. Welcome back another fun photo sharing blog hop.
How has your week been going so far? All good I hope? I have a sore throat and I am feeling sorry for myself!! Summer cold, just before school breaks up, not good!!
What have you been taking photos of this week?
Do you want to come on a walk with me and Mollie?
A Walk With Me And Mollie:
Off we go on our morning walk.
Mollie gets so excited when it is time for walkies.
Mollie is car mad and spins around trying to catch then but also waits patiently to cross the main road, looking left and right at all times!!
She only gets up when it is clear, how good is that!?
10 minutes later we are in the woods and she can run free.
Fresh air and sunshine.
A perfect walk for me.
I throw Mollie the frisbee and then get a little free time to look around at nature.
Not for long though as she is very quick and before I know it she has dropped the frisbee, waiting for me to chuck it again!!
Here she is back again.
Waiting for me to get off the phone and throw it again!!
I’m stood on a tree stump here.
How little does Mollie look from this angle?
A Walk With Me And Mollie.
What I Wore:
So peaceful and not a person in sight.
Lots of squirrels though.
Mollie runs off sometimes to chase the squirrels and drops her frisbee deep into the woods.
Then we have to spend ages looking for it. Grr, Mollie.
Mollie and me.
Come on Mum.
Mollie leads the way.
Mr bumble bee busy working hard.
We see a few fallen trees and there is always something like branches, acorns and pine cones falling from the trees.
Sometimes they make me jump and nearly hit me.
Once a squirrel fell out the tree just behind me.
So glad he never landed on me!!
Love taking pictures of the pine cones.
Mollie is not patient.
If I do not chuck the frisbee straight away, she bites it so I hurry up.
Tired out Mollie is now ready for home, breakfast and a rest before second walkies.
Oh, wait, 5 more minutes?
A Walk With Me And Mollie The Wednesday Blog Hop:
The Wednesday blog hop/Wordless Or Not So Wordless Blog Hop:
Do you want to join in this week’s photo blog hop fun? To join in the blog hop and add your Wordless or not so Wordless Wednesday photo posts to the linky below:
- Link up your posts on the linky below. Add any posts with pictures in them. These posts can be wordless or not so wordless, that is up to you.
- Please try to hop on the blog hop and leave a few comments.
- If you would like to add The Wednesday blog hop widget to your post you can find it here: blog hop buttons.
- Have fun at this week’s linky party.
Do not forget to stop by on Friday for The Weekend Blog Hop Or Mondays for Creative Mondays to link up to the parties.
This List Has Now Ended.
- Fashionable Moments At SUMMIT One
- 10 Drinks Ideas To Try Out This Christmas
- Polka Dot Jumper And Metallic Pleated Skirt
- 27 Elf Movie Quotes To Brighten Your Day
- Nothing To See Here Just Me Double Dotting
- 25 Polka Dot Quotes To Add A Splash Of Joy
- The Polka Dot Lady Chronicles Begins
- 6 Trifle Recipes To Try: Modern Trifle Recipes
- 4 Christmas Biscuit Recipes For You To Try Out
- 5 Christmas Cupcake Recipes For Your Party