Earlier this week I got sent some lovely bits for baking and serving food to try out and review. These are all from Aldi’s Home baking Specialbuy’s range, which will be in-store from the 6th March.
I always love to try out new goodies for the kitchen, especially if it involves baking. As usual, I got carried away with photo’s, so I still have some fun things left to try out. I thought I would break the post into 2 and share how I have been using them all.
How lovely are the silicone and bamboo Kitchen utensils and rolling pin? Such a lovely turquoise colour, they even match the electronic kitchen scales. I have needed some electric scales for a while, my son took the last set I got to Uni with him. These scales come in 4 different colours.
Saturday night’s we like to watch our favourite TV programmes with our tea. Almost every week we end up having a yummy pizza, side salad and tasty dips. Not forgetting crisps and a little drink for mum and dad!
A great chance to try out some of my new kitchen utensils that Aldi sent me!
Our side salad ingredients: Plenty for a few days and perfect with dips and pizza.
- 1 Iceberg lettuce
- 1 Cucumber
- 250g Baby plum tomatoes
- 2 red onions
- 2 Large Carrots
- 1 Large green pepper
- 1 Large red pepper
- Thinly slice the lettuce, rinse with fresh water and add to a large serving bowl.
- Rinse the tomatoes and add to the bowl.
- Wash and slice the cucumber and add.
- Peel the red onions, chop into half, then slice and add.
- Chop and de-seed the peppers, slice add mix in the salad.
- Peel and grate the carrot, mix together well.
- All ready to put into plastic boxes and use over the next few days as sides.
I love the design on the spoon. This spoon is myself and my Daughters favourite piece.
These bamboo serving hands are so cool!
Weighing out the salad!!
I am really liking all the utensils and scales. All are priced great too:
- Digital Kitchen Scales £6.99 a set.
- Silicone and Bamboo Kitchen Utensils £2.19 each.
- All product will be in-store from 6th March.
I was sent these samples to review. All thoughts are my own. I was not paid for this post.