Happy Saturday, are you having a good weekend?
Are you looking for a new and easy to make salad dip? Something perfect for dipping celery, carrot sticks and peppers into?
How about making this Almond Satay Dip? –
A twist on peanut satay, this quick and easy dip is a delicious snack or starter. Whilst easy to make, it will be a huge favourite with friends and family and can be served with your favourite choice of dipping foods.
Perfect for salads and serving at BBQ’s. Parties and special events.
Great to serve up with weekend nibbles too. Whoop we love chopped up salads and sandwiches at the weekend. A must have for Saturday nights.
How To Make Almond Satay Dip:
(Gluten and Dairy Free, Vegan).
Serves: Makes a small bowl filled
Takes: 5 minutes
What You Need:
- 4 tbsp Meridian almond butter
- 1 tbsp soy or Meridian tamari sauce
- Juice of ½ tangerine (reserve the zest)
- Juice of ½ lime (reserve the zest)
- ¼ tsp chilli flakes
- 2cm ginger, grated
- 2 tbsp almond milk
- Vegetable crudites
- Breadsticks/ Flatbreads/ Gluten free crackers
What You Do:
- Mix and mash all the ingredients together in a bowl until it’s smooth and reaches a dippable consistency (or whizz with a blender). Add a little more almond milk if it seems too thick.
- Transfer to a serving bowl and top with tangerine and lime zest and a pinch of chilli flakes.
Suitable for vegans and those following a gluten-free diet.
*Recipe and Recipe photo by Meridian Foods*
*No Payment was received*
What are your thoughts?
Fancy trying this Almond Satay Dip recipe?
Do you like to have party food, sandwiches, salad and dips at the weekend too?
Let me know if you get to make this recipe.
Try now or Pin to your party food Pinterest boards.