And Just Like That.. Fair Isle Jumper & Red Trousers. Happy Saturday, friends. So how has your week been?
Weekends are a bit like rainbows; they look good from a distance but disappear when you get up close to them.” — John Shirley
Mine will be filled with lots of little jobs to do around the house and work 😬 Look at I’m in a big Christmas Bauble 🎄
And Just Like That.. Fair Isle Jumper & Red Trousers:
If you are around my age and adore fashion you might have been looking forward to And Just Like That.. the follow-on from Sex And The City? I have been looking forward to it all week. I love all the fun, laughter, and glamour.
Also seeing all the designer clothes and shoes I know I could never afford. Dreaming of walking around New York City In some Manolo Blahniks! You get the picture, right?
After the year I have had with lockdown and loss, (like most people) I was looking forward to something to cheer me up and this was just what I needed.
Or so I thought!!
I won’t throw any spoiler in for anyone who hasn’t seen it yet but I wasn’t ready for more doom and glum or real life and was hoping for the good old days, so to speak.
I am looking forward to seeing the next episodes and think some of the new charters are good and hope they can turn it around to be much more fun in the next episodes. Have you seen it? If so, what did you think of it?
And Just Like That.. Fair Isle Jumper & Red Trousers:
Love this outfit I wore a few days ago. When we visited McArthurGlen outlet to do a spot of Christmas shopping. These red trousers are so bright and beautiful. They always make me feel cheerful when I wear them.
What I Wore: Jumper: old from SportsWorld || Trousers: old from Primark || Earrings: My Shop Claire Justine
You Might Also Like:
- Firstly, Christmas Jumpers Ready!! Penguin’s And Snow Flakes. Can you believe I got this Christmas jumper 8 years ago? It still looks new! Look how I styled it back then with my pleather skirt and long brown hair! Christmas Jumpers Ready!! Penguins And Snow Flakes.
- Secondly, Bright Red Trousers And A Walk Around Tower Bridge London. I love these red trousers and see how I styled them on a short trip to London: Bright Red Trousers And A Walk Around Tower Bridge London. Happy Saturday 👋 have a fun-filled weekend 🥰 Also do not forget to follow along on Instagram for more daily outfits: Claire Justine Oxox.
Did You See:
- Firstly, It’s Beginning To Look A Lot Like Christmas. It’s Starting To Feel A Little Bit Like Christmas: That means one thing: we may now wear Christmas sweaters without being judged as being too early!! We can also wear them to work without having to wear a uniform. Yes, I adore Christmas sweaters. This year, I bought a new one for myself. Grinch!! What a fantastic idea! It’s Beginning To Look A Lot Like Christmas.
Secondly, Big Radley Dog:
- Isn’t this large Radley dog adorable? Adorable. When we visited the East Midlands designer outlet a few weeks ago, I saw this. Here are a few other notable stuff I saw the last time I was there. Big Radley Dog.
- Thirdly, Santa Christmas Jumper And Tutu Style Dress. Teamed up with red ankle boots and a navy faux leather biker style jacket. I’m dressed in a vintage ensemble. Perhaps even a tad too old! This faux leather jacket with the fur collar is one of my favourites, but I’ve had it for years. Well, maybe not that many years but for some reason the plastic coating decided to start falling off all around me as I was walking. As soon as I got home, I chucked the coat away and kept the navy furry collar. Santa Christmas Jumper And Tutu Style Dress.
- Fourthly, If The Shoe Fits. It has been miserable weather around here lately but we did manage to get dressed up last weekend and go out for the day. I even got to wear my new Irregular Choice Miss Piggy Shoes. We had a drive out to the East Midlands Designer Outlet. How fun is this oversized handbag and shoe. If The Shoe Fits.
- Fifth, Red Fairisle Jumper And Dreaming Of The Sunshine. I know Where I’d Rather Be!! How About You? Hello friends. So what a cold, windy and all-round miserable few days we have been having! All I want to do when its cold like this is stay indoors, keep warm and eat cake. You know when you go to the dentist for a check up and they say ” you need a filling can we do it now?” well that! I hate the dentist. Red Fairisle Jumper And Dreaming Of The Sunshine.
Sixth, 10 Christmas Party Treat Ideas To Try Out This Year:
- We are making lot of home made treats today and tomorrow. Christmas baking is so much fun. Especially with the kids. No matter how old they get, we always bake together at Christmas. Mince Pies being our favourite thing to bake a few days before Christmas. 10 Christmas Party Treat Ideas To Try Out This Year.
- Seventh, Gluten-Free Chocolate Yule Log. Gluten-Free Chocolate Yule Log anyone? Free from Gluten, Soya, Wheat, Dairy, Nuts. Suitable for vegetarians. What’s not to love? Are you looking for any traditional Christmas recipes, that are also gluten-free? If so, today you have visited the right place as I am re-sharing this amazing-looking recipe. Gluten-Free Chocolate Yule Log.
- Last But Not Least, Gin, Watercress And Pink Grapefruit Cocktail. Of course, it may be that tea is preferred on an occasion such as this, but on the other hand, continue the adventure with this exotic watercress infused cocktail to wash everything down. Gin, Watercress And Pink Grapefruit Cocktail.
Thank you so much for stopping by here today.