Andy’s Chorizo Sausage Rolls Snacks With A Difference.
Hello friends. Do you fancy making some sausage roll with a different twist? How about swapping the sausage meat for Chorizo to make some tasty Chorizo Sausage Rolls?
Very simple to make too!
These can be made with other types of sausages also Sausage rolls with a difference, experiment with flavours
Perfect bite size rolls!!
Fancy trying them out?
How To Make Andy’s Chorizo Sausage Rolls Snacks With A Difference:
Mini cooking Chorizo
Pre rolled puff pastry
1.) Pre heat an oven 180c
2.) Lay the mini chorizo length ways along the pastry, roll and fold the pastry over the chorizo brushing the inside with egg yolk to help seal.
3.) Cut pastry so none is over laping using the seal as the base.
4.) Brush with egg yolk and spinkle with fennel seeds.
5.) Bake for 15-20 mins until pastry is puffed and golden brown.
6.) Slice into individual rolls.
What do you think about these Chorizo Sausage Rolls? Do you fancy trying them? Do you like to mix your recipes up a little and experiment with foods?
What is your favourite snack recipe?
These would make great party food ideas and lovely with a cup of tea in the afternoon. Afternoon tea anyone?
Recipe and photo credits- Food Network.
- Styling My Red High Heels
- Heron Standing Tall And Proud
- Styling My Reebok Men’s Classics Trainers
- Styling My Irregular Choice Toy Story Shoes
- Styling My White Dr. Martens Boots With A Dress
- Styling My Mary Janes Manic Monkey Shoes
- Styling My Nike Air Force 1 Trainers With A Dress
- Styling My Animal From The Muppets Shoes
- Styling My Red Boots For A Valentine’s Day Look
- Styling My Chunky Platform Mary Jane Shoes
- Styling My Miss Piggy Irregular Choice Shoes
- A Ladies Tank Top For All Seasons
- 10 Yummy Homemade Cookie Recipes
- Following The Morph Trail In London
- Valentine’s Day Recipe Ideas