Andy’s Chorizo Sausage Rolls Snacks With A Difference.
Hello friends. Do you fancy making some sausage roll with a different twist? How about swapping the sausage meat for Chorizo to make some tasty Chorizo Sausage Rolls?
Very simple to make too!
These can be made with other types of sausages also Sausage rolls with a difference, experiment with flavours
Perfect bite size rolls!!
Fancy trying them out?
How To Make Andy’s Chorizo Sausage Rolls Snacks With A Difference:
Mini cooking Chorizo
Pre rolled puff pastry
1.) Pre heat an oven 180c
2.) Lay the mini chorizo length ways along the pastry, roll and fold the pastry over the chorizo brushing the inside with egg yolk to help seal.
3.) Cut pastry so none is over laping using the seal as the base.
4.) Brush with egg yolk and spinkle with fennel seeds.
5.) Bake for 15-20 mins until pastry is puffed and golden brown.
6.) Slice into individual rolls.
What do you think about these Chorizo Sausage Rolls? Do you fancy trying them? Do you like to mix your recipes up a little and experiment with foods?
What is your favourite snack recipe?
These would make great party food ideas and lovely with a cup of tea in the afternoon. Afternoon tea anyone?
Recipe and photo credits- Food Network.
- Flowers With Yellow Petals And Brown Center
- National Mango Day And 15 Recipes To Try
- A Brown Polka Dot Dress And How I Wear It
- 7 Ice lolly Recipe To Keep You Cool This Summer
- 6am Walkies To Beat The Heat And A New
- 5 Ways To Eat More Spinach: Fresh Spinach Day
- White Dr. Martens Boots And A Dress
- National Mac And Cheese Day
- 4 Recipes For National Mojito Day To Try
- 6 Recipes For National Blueberry Muffin Day
- 33 Cheesecake Recipes For Afternoon Tea
- 3rd July 2022 Newsletter: Claire Justine
- 27th June 2022 Newsletter: Claire Justine
- How To Make Macarons
- 13 Tasty Scone Recipes For Afternoon Tea