Andy’s Chorizo Sausage Rolls Snacks With A Difference.
Hello friends. Do you fancy making some sausage roll with a different twist? How about swapping the sausage meat for Chorizo to make some tasty Chorizo Sausage Rolls?
Very simple to make too!
These can be made with other types of sausages also Sausage rolls with a difference, experiment with flavours
Perfect bite size rolls!!
Fancy trying them out?
How To Make Andy’s Chorizo Sausage Rolls Snacks With A Difference:
Mini cooking Chorizo
Pre rolled puff pastry
1.) Pre heat an oven 180c
2.) Lay the mini chorizo length ways along the pastry, roll and fold the pastry over the chorizo brushing the inside with egg yolk to help seal.
3.) Cut pastry so none is over laping using the seal as the base.
4.) Brush with egg yolk and spinkle with fennel seeds.
5.) Bake for 15-20 mins until pastry is puffed and golden brown.
6.) Slice into individual rolls.
What do you think about these Chorizo Sausage Rolls? Do you fancy trying them? Do you like to mix your recipes up a little and experiment with foods?
What is your favourite snack recipe?
These would make great party food ideas and lovely with a cup of tea in the afternoon. Afternoon tea anyone?
Recipe and photo credits- Food Network.
- A Walk Up Mam Tor From Castleton In The Peak District
- Don’t Let The Sun Go Down On Me
- Kid From The Goonies Film: Street Art Saturday
- Ready For The Weekend: Bring It On
- Throwing My Outfit Back To Christmas
- Tell Me What You Did Last Weekend
- You Can Leave Your Hat On: Street Art Sunday
- Sometimes The Smallest Things Take Up The Most Room
- Heatwave And What To Wear When You Are Having One
- Flip Flops Are Fun But Sometimes Your Flip Flops!
- The Queen: Blue Mondays & London Street Art
- My Two Girls: Black And White Photo Project
- 25th Wedding Anniversary And Swan Street Art
- What I’m Wearing Wednesday: Wayback Wednesday Post
- I Never Look Back Darling, It Distracts From The Now