Andy’s Chorizo Sausage Rolls Snacks With A Difference.
Hello friends. Do you fancy making some sausage roll with a different twist? How about swapping the sausage meat for Chorizo to make some tasty Chorizo Sausage Rolls?
Very simple to make too!
These can be made with other types of sausages also Sausage rolls with a difference, experiment with flavours
Perfect bite size rolls!!
Fancy trying them out?
How To Make Andy’s Chorizo Sausage Rolls Snacks With A Difference:
Mini cooking Chorizo
Pre rolled puff pastry
1.) Pre heat an oven 180c
2.) Lay the mini chorizo length ways along the pastry, roll and fold the pastry over the chorizo brushing the inside with egg yolk to help seal.
3.) Cut pastry so none is over laping using the seal as the base.
4.) Brush with egg yolk and spinkle with fennel seeds.
5.) Bake for 15-20 mins until pastry is puffed and golden brown.
6.) Slice into individual rolls.
What do you think about these Chorizo Sausage Rolls? Do you fancy trying them? Do you like to mix your recipes up a little and experiment with foods?
What is your favourite snack recipe?
These would make great party food ideas and lovely with a cup of tea in the afternoon. Afternoon tea anyone?
Recipe and photo credits- Food Network.
- Spring Has Sprung But The Jumpers Are Back Out!!
- Gold Colour Cream Pearl Hair Clips: New In Today
- A Day Out In York: Way Back Wednesday Style Post
- Rose Gold Colour Crystal And Peach Flower Stud Earrings
- What If We Rewrite The Stars? 0ver 40 Fitness
- Getting My Summer Wardrobe Ready: Over 40 Style
- Ne’er Cast A Clout ‘Til May Be Out! Over 40 Style
- The Hardest Part Of Having A Dog Is Knowing
- Stacking Gold Colour Crystal Initial Bangle UK Buy
- How Do You Like Your Eggs? Hotel Chocolat Review
- Some Dreamy Photos From Margate And A Few Outfits
- Easter Biscuits Sharing Ideas: Easter Special
- Happy Puppy Day: When Mollie Met Freddie
- OOTD: Donut Judge Me It’s Cheat Day
- A Poppy Swing Dress That Never Goes Out Of Style