Andy’s Chorizo Sausage Rolls Snacks With A Difference.
Hello friends. Do you fancy making some sausage roll with a different twist? How about swapping the sausage meat for Chorizo to make some tasty Chorizo Sausage Rolls?
Very simple to make too!
These can be made with other types of sausages also Sausage rolls with a difference, experiment with flavours
Perfect bite size rolls!!
Fancy trying them out?
How To Make Andy’s Chorizo Sausage Rolls Snacks With A Difference:
Mini cooking Chorizo
Pre rolled puff pastry
1.) Pre heat an oven 180c
2.) Lay the mini chorizo length ways along the pastry, roll and fold the pastry over the chorizo brushing the inside with egg yolk to help seal.
3.) Cut pastry so none is over laping using the seal as the base.
4.) Brush with egg yolk and spinkle with fennel seeds.
5.) Bake for 15-20 mins until pastry is puffed and golden brown.
6.) Slice into individual rolls.
What do you think about these Chorizo Sausage Rolls? Do you fancy trying them? Do you like to mix your recipes up a little and experiment with foods?
What is your favourite snack recipe?
These would make great party food ideas and lovely with a cup of tea in the afternoon. Afternoon tea anyone?
Recipe and photo credits- Food Network.
- Polka Dot Suit On The Bears Of Sheffield
- 100 Life Size Elephants Spotted In London
- Bonmarché Printed Jersey Dress With Converse
- 4 Burgers Ideas For Your Summer BBQ Party
- A Battered Mars Bar And What I Really Thought
- 4 Coleslaw Recipes For Your Summer BBQ Party
- What I Wore Wednesday: This Week’s Link Up
- 5 Fun Drink Recipes To Try Out: Great For BBQ’S
- 1907 Link Up Your Favourite Posts This Week
- Snoobear: The Bears Of Sheffield & A Link Up
- 1207 Link Up Your Favourite Posts This Week
- 7 Recipe For Your Summer Picnics & Garden Party’s
- A Walk Up Mam Tor From Castleton In The Peak District
- Wonder Woman Was My Superhero: Who Was Yours?
- What I’m Wearing Wednesday: Wayback Wednesday Post