Apple And Blackberry Breakfast Crumble With Pear And Cinnamon Custard.
Today I am sharing a lovely winter warming recipe: Apple and Blackberry Breakfast Crumble with Pear and Cinnamon Custard.
We love crumbles here, Especially when it is cold outside. Warm fruit crumble with thick custard, yummy!!
This is a breakfast recipe but also a perfect treat for after Sunday dinner. 🍏
Preparation Time: 20 minutes
How To Make Apple And Blackberry Breakfast Crumble With Pear And Cinnamon Custard:
80g ground almonds
50ml agave syrup
100g wholemeal flour
30g chia seeds
40g sunflower seeds
50g chopped pecans
80ml maple syrup
40ml olive oil
For The Custard:
200ml Alpro Oat Original
1 very ripe pear
½ ripe banana
¼ tsp vanilla bean paste or essence
¼ tsp cinnamon
1.) Preheat the oven to 180°C.
2.) Peel, core and quarter the apples and core the pear.
3.) Add the apples to a medium-sized saucepan with 50ml of water and cook over a medium heat for around five minutes to soften slightly.
4.) Remove from the heat and add the blackberries and agave syrup, mixing everything together.
5.) Fill four small ovenproof dishes or one large oven-proof dish with the apple mixture.
6.) Mix together the ground almonds, wholemeal flour, oats, chia seeds, sunflower seeds, chopped pecans, maple syrup and olive oil in a large mixing bowl. Rub the mixture together with your fingertips to make sure the oil and maple syrup is properly combined.
7.) Top your fruit mixture with the crumble and bake in the oven for 25-30 minutes.
8.) To make the custard, pour the Alpro Oat Original into a blender and add the cored pear, banana, vanilla and cinnamon, then blend until smooth.
9.) Place the custard into a small saucepan and heat until warmed through, but not boiling and pour over the fruit crumble to serve.
*Recipe c/o Alpro Oat Original*
Do you like warm crumble and custard for breakfast or an after-dinner treat?
Fancy making this apple and blackberry breakfast crumble with pear and cinnamon custard recipe?
You Might Also Like These Breakfast Ideas:
- Green Floral Maxi Dress And A Visit To The Beach
- Zip Up Adidas Jacket, Skinny Jeans And Black Boots
- Spending Summer Days In Bakewell
- How To Style A Retro Rainbow Print D Buckle Belt
- Still Wearing My Teddy Coat From Winter: Fashion Over 40
- Spring Has Sprung But The Jumpers Are Back Out!!
- Gold Colour Cream Pearl Hair Clips: New In Today
- A Day Out In York: Way Back Wednesday Style Post
- Rose Gold Colour Crystal And Peach Flower Stud Earrings
- What If We Rewrite The Stars? 0ver 40 Fitness
- Getting My Summer Wardrobe Ready: Over 40 Style
- Ne’er Cast A Clout ‘Til May Be Out! Over 40 Style
- The Hardest Part Of Having A Dog Is Knowing
- Stacking Gold Colour Crystal Initial Bangle UK Buy
- How Do You Like Your Eggs? Hotel Chocolat Review