Apple And Blackberry Breakfast Crumble With Pear And Cinnamon Custard.
Today I am sharing a lovely winter warming recipe: Apple and Blackberry Breakfast Crumble with Pear and Cinnamon Custard.
We love crumbles here, Especially when it is cold outside. Warm fruit crumble with thick custard, yummy!!
This is a breakfast recipe but also a perfect treat for after Sunday dinner. 🍏
Preparation Time: 20 minutes
How To Make Apple And Blackberry Breakfast Crumble With Pear And Cinnamon Custard:
80g ground almonds
50ml agave syrup
100g wholemeal flour
30g chia seeds
40g sunflower seeds
50g chopped pecans
80ml maple syrup
40ml olive oil
For The Custard:
200ml Alpro Oat Original
1 very ripe pear
½ ripe banana
¼ tsp vanilla bean paste or essence
¼ tsp cinnamon
1.) Preheat the oven to 180°C.
2.) Peel, core and quarter the apples and core the pear.
3.) Add the apples to a medium-sized saucepan with 50ml of water and cook over a medium heat for around five minutes to soften slightly.
4.) Remove from the heat and add the blackberries and agave syrup, mixing everything together.
5.) Fill four small ovenproof dishes or one large oven-proof dish with the apple mixture.
6.) Mix together the ground almonds, wholemeal flour, oats, chia seeds, sunflower seeds, chopped pecans, maple syrup and olive oil in a large mixing bowl. Rub the mixture together with your fingertips to make sure the oil and maple syrup is properly combined.
7.) Top your fruit mixture with the crumble and bake in the oven for 25-30 minutes.
8.) To make the custard, pour the Alpro Oat Original into a blender and add the cored pear, banana, vanilla and cinnamon, then blend until smooth.
9.) Place the custard into a small saucepan and heat until warmed through, but not boiling and pour over the fruit crumble to serve.
*Recipe c/o Alpro Oat Original*
Do you like warm crumble and custard for breakfast or an after-dinner treat?
Fancy making this apple and blackberry breakfast crumble with pear and cinnamon custard recipe?
You Might Also Like These Breakfast Ideas:
Some More Posts That Might Be Of Interest:
Latest From The Blog:
- Isle of Wight Tomato Shakshuka: Supper Sorted
- Chocolate Fondue That You Will Want To Share
- All Dressed Up With Nowhere To Go
- How To Make Apple Of Your Eye Pie…
- 20 Valentine Recipes To Try Out This Valentine’s Day
- The Photo Shoot With My Daughter: Black And White
- Pink Saturday And A Reminder Of Better Thing’s
- Do You Want To Build A Snowman: What I Wore
- Bohemia’s Top Tips On The Best Valentine’s Day Desserts
- Flashback Friday: London Travels With Mini Me
- Quick And Easy Shoe Re-Style For Valentines Day
- BerryWorld Strawberry and Almond Macarons: How To
- 10 Smoothie Bowl Recipes To Try Out This Week!!
- 12 Recipes For Veganuary: Recipe Inspiration To Try
- Teddy Coat, Bootleg Jeans & Trying To Find The Sunshine