At The Park: All Good Fun: Silent Sunday Photo.
Happy Sunday. We have been busy, busy here, how about you?
My Silent or not so silent Sunday photo was taken in the local park, near where we live.
A great place to take the children at weekend and after school for a run around.
Not So Silent Sunday.
There is lots of fun to be had here, especially on nice warm days. A place where you can run and scream, laugh and cry and let off some steam!! A good place to tire the children out too.
My youngest two children love a trip to the park, it is so much fun. We are really lucky to live near a big park so these are lots of things to do here.
You can run, take a bike ride, play on the swings, feed the duck, walk through the woods, rid your scooters, play tiggy, climb the apparatus, go on the roundabouts and see-saw, slide down the slide and even have a picnic here. When the weather is nicer though. So much fun to be had in big open park, unless it is raining, then no one wants to go to the park. Do they!?
This is just a short walk from the school too so not far to go for an after the school run around.
It might be cold outside but when you’re running around, you soon warm up.
The good thing about going to the park when it is cold though, is that you get the whole park to yourselves. How nice!!
When they finished playing it was homeward bound for yummy hot chocolates with cream and marshmallows.
Smile for the camera!!
Do your children like the park?
Do you have a nice big park to go to near where you live?
Shh, it is Silent Sunday…
Linking our fun up playing in the park with The Silent Sunday Blog Hop.
- Bonmarché Printed Jersey Dress With Converse
- 4 Burgers Ideas For Your Summer BBQ Party
- A Battered Mars Bar And What I Really Thought
- 4 Coleslaw Recipes For Your Summer BBQ Party
- What I Wore Wednesday: This Week’s Link Up
- 5 Fun Drink Recipes To Try Out: Great For BBQ’S
- 1907 Link Up Your Favourite Posts This Week
- Snoobear: The Bears Of Sheffield & A Link Up
- 1207 Link Up Your Favourite Posts This Week
- 7 Recipe For Your Summer Picnics & Garden Party’s
- A Walk Up Mam Tor From Castleton In The Peak District
- Wonder Woman Was My Superhero: Who Was Yours?
- What I’m Wearing Wednesday: Wayback Wednesday Post
- 0507 Link Up Your Favourite Posts This Week
- A Few Of My Favourite Things: Weekend Link-Up