August In Photos: Photo Challenge August 2011.
Hello friends. Just sharing a few photos from August.
How was your August?
August In Photos: Photo Challenge August 2011:
The Tower Dungeons Blackpool: Dare To Be Scared:
Anyone who reads my blog may have guessed we love Blackpool.
We decided to pop over on the train for our 15th wedding anniversary over the Bank Holiday.
We wanted to visit the Tower Dungeons but is was not going to be open until the 1st of September so we thought we would go next year.
One of the day’s we walked by and realized they had opened it a few day’s earlier so we decide to make a day of it and see The Dungeons, The Tower Circus and Madam Tussauds.
The Gallery: Animals: Do You Have Any Pets?
This week over at The Gallery the theme is: Animals.
With 4 children I don’t have much spare time for animals. I do love all animals but if I had to choose my favourite animals are dogs, I love them and like how they show you unconditional love back.
Maybe when my kids are older I may have another one but until then.
Blackpool 2011: Holiday Fun At The Seaside:
Today I am sharing some fun pictures from our break in Blackpool.
Love Blackpool and have so many great memories here.
The Photo Gallery: World Photography Day:
Over at The Gallery blog hop this week the theme is World Photography Day and we have been set a challenge to take a photo to treasure for generations to come.
Every day is a photo opportunity so here goes:
What’s In Your Handbag? Right Here, Right Now:
Britmums have asked the question:
What’s in your handbag?
Disco Ball Blackpool: How Amazing Is This!?
Hello friends. As a child, I have wanted a disco ball.
I still want one but who needs your own when you can dance under this amazing disco ball at Blackpool?
The Gallery: Water: This Week’s Photo Challenge:
This week over at The Gallery blog hop, the theme is Water.
After a few days away last week at Blackpool my water pictures have to be the sea.
Silent Sunday: 21st August 2011:
Shh, it’s silent.
The Gallery: Black And White Photo Challenge:
Over at The Gallery blog hop this week the theme is Black and White.
- Green Floral Maxi Dress And A Visit To The Beach
- Zip Up Adidas Jacket, Skinny Jeans And Black Boots
- Spending Summer Days In Bakewell
- How To Style A Retro Rainbow Print D Buckle Belt
- Still Wearing My Teddy Coat From Winter: Fashion Over 40
- Spring Has Sprung But The Jumpers Are Back Out!!
- Gold Colour Cream Pearl Hair Clips: New In Today
- A Day Out In York: Way Back Wednesday Style Post
- Rose Gold Colour Crystal And Peach Flower Stud Earrings
- What If We Rewrite The Stars? 0ver 40 Fitness
- Getting My Summer Wardrobe Ready: Over 40 Style
- Ne’er Cast A Clout ‘Til May Be Out! Over 40 Style
- The Hardest Part Of Having A Dog Is Knowing
- Stacking Gold Colour Crystal Initial Bangle UK Buy
- How Do You Like Your Eggs? Hotel Chocolat Review