Avocado Rocky Road: Great For Afternoon Tea. Hello friends, so how are you today? Fancy making some Double Decker Avocado Rocky Roads? How yummy!?
Table Of Contents:
- Firstly, Avocado Rocky Road Ingredients.
- Secondly, Avocado Rocky Road Method.
- Thirdly, Other Recipe Ideas.
How To Make Avocado Rocky Road:
SUITABLE FOR VEGETARIANS:
Contains gluten (wheat), milk, nuts, egg, soya. Does NOT contain gelatin or alcohol.
- 110g dark chocolate, chopped
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 60g caster sugar
- 10g cocoa powder, unsweetened
- 25g ground almonds
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 avocado, mashed well
- 1 avocado
- 100g cocoa powder, unsweetened
- 150g honey
- 150g maple syrup
- pinch of salt
- 2 Double Deckers
- Freeze-dried raspberry
- 10g rice krispies
How To Make Avocado Rocky Road:
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees C (160 degrees fan). Grease the baking tin well with cooking spray.
- Melt the chocolate over a double boiler with two inches level of simmering water (the bottom of the bowl must not touch the water). You may use a microwave to melt the chocolate in 10 second bursts and stirring in between till melted. Set aside.
- Place sugar and eggs in the stand mixer bowl and whisk on medium speed till light and fluffy for approx. 5 minutes.
- Stir the cocoa, almonds, vanilla and avocado into the melted chocolate and then add the mixture to the eggs and sugar and whisk till you reach a smooth batter.
- Pour batter into the greased tin and smooth over to level. Bake for 15-20 minutes.
- Let cool completely in the tin before releasing and cutting into 20 squares.
- Place all ingredients in a blender or food processor and blix, scraping down the sides of the bowl with a rubber spatula to combine well. Mix till smooth and glossy.
- Chop the Double Deckers and melt over a double boiler, stirring well. Line a baking tray with parchment paper and transfer the melted Double Decker mix into the middle. Place another parchment paper over the mix and flatten with a rolling pin to 1-2mm thickness. Place in fridge to set.
- Prepare a piping bag with a small closed star tip and fill it with the frosting. Pipe the frosting along the edges of each brownie square with even pressure and flood into the middle.
- Break off shards from the set Double Decker brittle and place a few atop each brownie. Sprinkle over raspberry powder and crushed rice krispies.
Recipe c/o Cadbury Double Decker
Recipe c/o Cadbury Double Decker. So what do you think about these Avocado Rocky Road recipe? Do you also fancy making some? Thank you so much for stopping.
Have you seen my other blog, Claire’s World?
You Might Also Like:
Firstly, Martha Collison’s Heart-Shaped Churros With Hot Chocolate Dip. So do you how to make churros UK recipe? Fancy making these Martha Collison’s Heart-Shaped Churros With Hot Chocolate Dip? So yummy!? Martha Collison’s Heart-Shaped Churros With Hot Chocolate Dip. So do you how to make churros UK recipe?
Secondly, White Chocolate And BerryWorld Cranberry Truffles. Smooth and delectable, the combination of sharp cranberries, creamy white chocolate and zesty orange make these a wonderful taste sensation as well as a perfect Christmas gift or after dinner treat. White Chocolate And BerryWorld Cranberry Truffles. So tasty, love this recipe.
Thirdly, Monty Bojangles Pistachio Marooned Hot Chocolate Fondant. Created by Mark Sargeant. How yummy!? Indeed, I could eat some of this at any time of the day. Truffle experts Monty Bojangles had also partnered with Michelin Starred Chef Mark Sargeant a few years ago to create a range of delicious puddings, snacks and naughty treats. Also Marks Top Tip: “When beating the eggs and sugar together add a spoonful of flour to the mixture. This will stop the eggs and butter splitting in the mixture ensuring the fondant isn’t greasy once cooked!” Monty Bojangles Pistachio Marooned Hot Chocolate Fondant.