Recipe courtesy of Waitrose.
Baked Mascarpone And Lemon Drizzle Cheesecake. Hello friends, so how are you today? Baked mascarpone And lemon drizzle cheesecake anyone? So yummy. Delicious.
Are you also a fan of lemon drizzle cakes or cheesecakes? Why not combine the two and make one of this Baked Mascarpone And Lemon Drizzle Cheesecake?
How To Make Baked Mascarpone And Lemon Drizzle Cheesecake:
Vegetarian | Baked Cheesecake Recipe
Preparation time: 20 minutes + chilling | Cooking time: 1 hour | Total time: 1 hour 20 minutes + chilling
Serves: 8 – 10
- 75g blanched hazelnuts, toasted
- 150g digestive biscuits
- 75g butter, melted
- 600g mascarpone cheese
- 250g full-fat soft cheese
- 275g caster sugar
- 2 tbsp plain flour
- 1 tsp natural vanilla extract
- 1 lemon
- 100g lemon curd
- 3 medium Waitrose British Blacktail Eggs
- 300ml whipping cream
Cheesecake Recipes With Mascarpone:
- Firstly, preheat the oven to 160°C, gas mark 3. Line a 21cm loose-bottomed cake tin with baking parchment. Blitz the hazelnuts in a food processor, then add the biscuits and pulse until you have coarse crumbs. Tip into a bowl and mix with the melted butter. Spoon into the base of the cake tin and press down well.
- Place the mascarpone cheese and soft cheese in a large bowl with 150g of the caster sugar, and mix together well. Stir in the flour, vanilla, the finely grated zest from the lemon and the lemon curd. Then beat in the eggs, one at a time, making sure one is incorporated before adding the next.
- Pour on top of the biscuit base. Tap gently to level out the surface, then place in the oven and bake for 1 hour. Turn off the oven, open the door and leave the cheesecake inside to cool. When totally cooled place in the fridge and chill for at least 3 hours or for up to 24 hours.
- Meanwhile, make the lemon drizzle syrup. Slice the lemon thinly and place in a small saucepan with the remaining caster sugar and 100ml of cold water. Bring to a gentle simmer for about 5 minutes until thickened and syrupy. Set aside to cool.
- When ready to serve whip the cream with a hand-held electric mixer until just thick with soft peaks. Spoon over the top of the chilled cheesecake. Decorate with the lemon slices and drizzle over the lemon syrup.
Baked Mascarpone And Lemon Drizzle Cheesecake:
Recipe courtesy of Waitrose. So what do you think of this Baked Mascarpone And Lemon Drizzle Cheesecake recipe? Do you also fancy making one? As always, join the conversation and share your thoughts in the comments below.
You might also like these other cheesecake recipes:
Firstly, BerryWorld Mixed Berry Cheesecake: How To Make. A cheesecake fan? Enjoy berries? If so, who would like a BerryWorld Mixed Berry Cheesecake? The ideal centrepiece to wow guests is this lovely cheesecake. It’s so wonderful and has a lot of berries on top, giving it a soft pink colour. For an added touch, use edible flowers. So tasty! ideal for Easter This delicious cheesecake makes a lovely centrepiece for entertaining guests. It’s also quite good because of the numerous berries on top and its delicate pink colour. Also, use edible flowers to lend a particular touch. Such a treat BerryWorld Mixed Berry Cheesecake anyone? BerryWorld Mixed Berry Cheesecake. So yummy.
Secondly, Earl Grey And Clotted Cream Cheesecake To Make Today. So are you trying to find a new cheesecake recipe as well? If so, would you like to try this cheesecake with clotted cream and earl grey? Would you want to try this cheesecake with clotted cream and earl grey? So yummy. Earl Grey And Clotted Cream Cheesecake To Make Today. So yummy.
‘Nutty Love’ Cheesecake:
Thirdly, ‘Nutty Love’ Cheesecake. How about Valentines Day? So any fun plans? Today I have this yummy looking recipe to share with you- ‘Nutty Love’ Cheesecake from GBBO’s Selasi and Vita Coco Coconut Oil. Nutty Love’ Cheesecake. So moreish.
Fourthly, Sultana And Ginger Cheesecake. For all the cheesecake lovers out there, have you ever tried a sultana and ginger one? Today’s guest post is a sultana and ginger cheesecake for a nice Autumn twist. Sultana And Ginger Cheesecake. So tasty.
Last but not least, Superbly Easy To Make Ginger And Orange No-Bake Cheesecake. A ginger biscuit base, cream cheese, icing sugar and double cream filling topped with clementine pieces, yummy!! Superbly Easy To Make Ginger And Orange No-Bake Cheesecake.