‘ Can I have something healthy and tasty for breakfast please?’
Is it breakfast time already? Hehe, I am trying to be good at the minute so I try leaving my breakfast until I really want it!!
Fancy jazzing up breakfast time? How about trying out these fun Banana & Almond Yoghurt Pots? –
Swirl fresh banana, almond butter, maple syrup and yogurt together to make this delicious and pretty breakfast.
Use recycled Meridian jars and this morning delight is an easy option for breakfast on the go.
We love making these up for breakfast when the children are not too hungry.
What a great idea about using old jars too? I have lots of old jars recycled for things like this.
I sometimes make up my breakfast smoothies and pop them into an upcycled jar.
Banana And Almond Yoghurt Pots:
Preparation time: 5 minutes
What You Need:
- 2 small bananas, sliced
- 2 tbsp Meridian almond butter
- 2 tsp Meridian maple syrup
- 300ml 0% fat greek yogurt
- A few blueberries to decorate
What You Do:
- In a bowl loosely swirl together the almond butter and yogurt. Using small jars, glasses or bowls layer the yogurt mix, sliced banana and a drizzle of syrup. Top with a few blueberries.
- If using jars, put their lids on, otherwise, cover with cling film and chill until needed.
*Recipe and Recipe photo by Meridian Foods.
No Payment was received*
What do you think of these breakfast Banana And Almond Yoghurt Pots?
Peanut butter and bananas are my favourite ingredients at a breakfast time, I am always adding these two ingredients to my morning smoothies.
Not just for breakfast though, they would make a healthier snack throughout the day too.
Fancy making some?
How about making up your own recipes too.
What would you add to your recipe?
Please share your thoughts in the comment box below.
Let me know if you get to make these or something similar up.