Banana And Avocado Smoothie: Get Up And Go. Hello friends. Fancy making this yummy smoothie? It is hard to know what to call this!? A smoothie, a treat or both! It is so thick and creamy and yummy I ate mine up with a spoon. Perfect meal for breakfast or lunch itself. An afternoon healthy treats covered too!
If you want to make it into more of a smoothie add a little bit more milk.
I always add peanut butter to my smoothies too. Something about peanut butter that makes them taste that bit better. I can always tell when we have run out of peanut butter too.
Table Of Contents:
- Firstly, Banana And Avocado Smoothie Ingredients.
- Secondly, Banana And Avocado Smoothie Method.
- Thirdly, Other Recipe Ideas.
Banana And Avocado Smoothie:
You Will Need:
- 1 Medium banana, peeled and chopped
- 1 Medium ripe avocado, peeled, stone removed and cubed
- 1 Tablespoon of peanut butter
- 225ml Semi-skimmed milk or milk of your choice
- Ice cubes optional
- Pop the chopped banana and cubed avocado into a smoothie maker.
- Add peanut butter and semi skimmed milk, ice cubes and blitz until smooth.
- Pop a bit of peanut butter on the back of a spoon (if you wish) and rub around the inside of your glass. Makes it look cool and you can add some onto your spoon as you scoop it out.
- Pour into a glass and serve straight away.
Banana And Avocado Smoothie:
I love avocado in a smoothie for a change. They are a little bit more expensive than the usual fruit I buy so more of a treat than my everyday smoothies. Also, as mentioned I love to have peanut butter in all my smoothies, banana’s too come to think about it.
Do you like these ingredients together? So what fruit do you like in your smoothies? Do you have a favourite ingredient that you add into all your smoothies? Looking for some smoothies recipes. How about trying some of these? Smoothie recipes.
Hope you like my Banana And Avocado Smoothie. Let me know in the comments below if you get to try it out. You can also tweet me over on Twitter.
You Might Also Like:
- Firstly, How To Make A Healthy Watermelon Cucumber Slushy. Thirdly, do you fancy making a tasty and healthy Watermelon Cucumber Slushy? Remember summer trips to the corner shop for a slushy that would turn your tongue bubblegum blue? Upgrade the original sugar-laden slush using fresh fruit. Super hydrating and rich in vitamins A and C, it’s is an ideal way to refresh and rehydrate after a workout, as the watermelon is about 90 per cent water. It’s also ridiculously easy to make – all you need is a freezer, a blender and a bit of time. How To Make A Healthy Watermelon Cucumber Slushy. So much fun to make and drink.
- 6-a-Day Smoothie: Back to School with Watercress. Secondly, photo and recipe courtesy of Watercress and you can find the full recipe here: 6-a-Day Smoothie: Back to School with Watercress. Bin the soggy sandwiches and get creative with these wonderful watercress recipes for kids’ lunchboxes. Not only are they simple and speedy to prepare, but they are also packed with essential vitamins and minerals which will give your little ones a much-needed boost throughout the school day. How To Make A 6-a-Day Smoothie.
BerryWorld Raspberry, Blackberry, Peach, Almond Butter And Yoghurt Smoothie:
- BerryWorld Raspberry, Blackberry, Peach, Almond Butter And Yoghurt Smoothie. Thirdly, the children went back to school yesterday and I am all back into a nice routine again. Are you back into a routine after Christmas too? BerryWorld Raspberry, Blackberry, Peach, Almond Butter And Yoghurt Smoothie.
- Enjoy Nature’s Best This Spring With Arla Organic Free Range Milk. Fourthly, this week I’ve teamed up with Arla Organic Free Range Milk. Arla is very proud of its Organic Milk and asked me to explore the benefits of switching milk seeing how it can fit into my daily routine; Enjoy Nature’s Best This Spring With Arla Organic Free Range Milk.
Thank you so much for stopping by.