One of the easiest ways to start your day with some tasty vitamins is a nice and yummy smoothies or thick milkshake.
Banana And Blueberry Smoothie:
- 1 Extra large banana or 2 small one
- 100ml Semi-skimmed milk
- 50g Blueberries
- Few blueberries for topping
- Peel and chop the banana, wash blueberries and add to a smoothie maker or blender.
- Add semi-skimmed milk and blend until smooth.
- Serve straight away.
- Optional extra: few blueberries
Do you like smoothies for breakfast?
Time for a smoothie recipe? Not posted any smoothies for a while so here goes. Banana and blueberries. Oh so yummy …
- 100g Blueberries
- 1 Teaspoon honey
- 2 Small bananas
- 50g Natural yogurt
- 100ml Semi Skimmed milk
- Handful of ice cubes
- Place all ingredients into a smoothie maker and mix for 30 seconds then smooth for 30 seconds
- Serve straight away
- Enjoy 🙂