Banana & Cashew Bread – How To Make Some. Hello friends. So do you like to make fruit and nut bread recipes up?
Something to serve up for an afternoon treat?
So today I am sharing a Banana & Cashew Bread recipe with you – A delicious cakey loaf, packed with nutty goodness, that’s a real crowd pleaser and easy to make. How tasty!?
This recipe contains a lovely selection of fruit and nuts: nut oil, ripe bananas, mashed, natural yoghurt, eggs, Meridian smooth cashew butter, unrefined demerara sugar, self-raising flour, raisins, cashew nuts, chopped, Meridian smooth cashew butter for the topping.
Banana & Cashew Bread:
Preparation time: 25 minutes
Cooking time: 1hr 20 minutes
What You Need:
- 100ml nut oil
- 2 ripe bananas, mashed
- 150ml natural yoghurt
- 3 medium eggs
- 50g Meridian smooth cashew butter
- 225g unrefined demerara sugar
- 225g self-raising flour
- 100g raisins
- 50g cashew nuts, chopped
- Additional 20g Meridian smooth cashew butter for topping
What You Do:
- Grease and line a 2lb loaf tin and preheat the oven to 160C.
- Beat together the oil, banana, yogurt, eggs and cashew butter. In a separate bowl combine the sugar, flour, raisins and cashews.
- Stir the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients until its well combined.
- Tip the mixture into the prepared tin. Melt the additional 20g of cashew butter in the microwave or on the hob until just runny. Drizzle it over the cake mix and swirl with the tip of a knife or a skewer.
- Bake in the middle of the oven for 1hr 20 minutes or until an inserted skewer comes out clean. Cool in the tin for 15 minutes then turn out and allow to cool completely before cutting.
Banana & Cashew Bread – How To Make Some:
Recipe and photography by Meridian Foods
So what do you think? Do you also fancy trying this Banana & Cashew Bread recipe out? Love for you to also share your thoughts with us?
You Might Also Like:
- Cacao And Peanut Butter Breakfast Balls. Firstly, do you fancy making these Cacao and Peanut Butter Breakfast Balls? Specially created for Sevenhills Wholefoods by Deliciously Ella. These are also Gluten + Dairy Free and suitable for Vegan. “These quick and easy energy balls can be made ahead and eaten for breakfast all week” Cacao And Peanut Butter Breakfast Balls. So tasty!
- Healthy Easter Treats Easter Energy Balls. Secondly, so do you fancy making some of these Easter Energy Balls? Are you looking for a healthier alternative to store-bought Easter eggs? Something indulgent too? Tick! Healthy Easter Treats Easter Energy Balls- You would never know these little balls of loveliness were actually healthy chocolate treat so don’t deprive yourself this Easter! Simple to make and packed full of super tasty ingredients. How To Make Easter Energy Balls. So much fun to make.
You Might Also Like My Latest Posts? Thanks so much for stopping by.