Banana Cup Cakes from Flora: A Quick And Easy Recipe. Banana Cup Cakes from Flora. How yummy!
This week we have been super busy crafting, cooking and having fun over the school holidays.
Thanks to Flora for sending us a love parcel full of goodies.
My son has been enjoying making a cake or 2.
First up we made some Banana cupcakes from a Flora activity guides we received.
These banana cupcakes tasted so yummy and were really easy to make.
How to Make Banana Cup Cakes from Flora:
- 115 g (4 oz) Flora Buttery
- 115 g (4 oz) caster sugar
- 2 eggs, Medium
- 115 g (4 oz) self-raising flour
- 1 ripe banana, mashed
- 55 g (2 oz) Flora Buttery
- 225 g icing sugar sieved
- 1/2 tsp vanilla essence
- Banana chips or popping candy to decorate
Banana Cup Cakes from Flora Method:
- Preheat oven to 180°C, 160°C fan, Gas mark 4.
- Weigh your eggs. Note the weight and measure the same amount of Flora, sugar and flour.
- Place all the ingredients in a mixing bowl and beat with a wooden spoon 2–3 minutes until well mixed.
- Place dessertspoons of the mixture in 10 paper cases or greased bun tins.
- Bake for around 20 minutes until soft and springy to touch. Cool on a wire tray.
- Mix icing ingredients together and then spread or pipe over the cakes.
- Decorate with banana chips or popping candy.
Banana Cup Cakes from Flora.
About this post~We kindly got sent a Flora Halloween fun pack and we used some of the products in this post. All thoughts are my own and I was not paid for this post.
You Might Also Like These Banana Recipes: