Banana Cup Cakes..
Banana cup cakes: yummy!!
These banana cupcakes tasted so yummy and was really easy to make.
- 115 g (4 oz) Flora Buttery
- 115 g (4 oz) caster sugar
- 2 eggs , Medium
- 115 g (4 oz) self-raising flour
- 1 ripe banana , mashed
- 55 g (2 oz) Flora Buttery
- 225 g icing sugar sieved
- 1/2 tsp vanilla essence
- Banana chips or popping candy to decorate
- Preheat oven to 180°C, 160°C fan, Gas mark 4.
- Weigh your eggs. Note the weight and measure the same amount of Flora, sugar and flour.
- Place all the ingredients in a mixing bowl and beat with a wooden spoon 2–3 minutes until well mixed.
- Place dessertspoons of the mixture in 10 paper cases or greased bun tins.
- Bake for around 20 minutes until soft and springy to touch. Cool on a wire tray.
- Mix icing ingredients together and then spread or pipe over the cakes.
- Decorate with banana chips or popping candy.
About this post: We kindly got sent some baking things by Flora and we used some of the products in this post. All thoughts are my own. This is a Flora recipe.